attacked

Kokichi pov

The girls walked me to my room. "Kokichi you can't just go and wander off like that" tenko scolded me. Kirumi walked in and smiled at me "dear may you show me your arm" I rolled my sleeve up to reveal my bandaged arm.

 I whined as she unwrapped my arm "it hurts~" Miu reacted by hitting me on the back of the head "OWWW" I frowned "what was that for!?" I hissed "to distract you so you didn't feel your arm pain," she said as she walked to stand next to Kaede I looked down at my arm to see the bandaid already wrapped around it Kurumi was checking for any annoying bumps on the bandaid

 "it's good," I said as she stood up gently stroking my head "next time tell us sooner that someone was trying to kill you," himko said in her usually bored tone that she never broke "yeah" I felt someone gently hitting my head I looked up to see tenko she was kind of a mother friend but a really mad one, unlike Kurumi who was kind and gentle.

 The loudspeaker "meet in the gym to receive a new motive" the girls and I walked out to see all the boys walking to the gym when we arrived we waited for the motive nervously we were interrupted by the demonic teddybears voice booming through the gym "phuphuphu its time for the new motive..." we waited nervously for the motive, ready for anything everyone's, hair was on end "children are the future!"

 we all looked at each other confused the soft voice of Kaede interrupted the bear "what does that mean?" "for the next 6 weeks, you will be looking after babies!" the teddy bear laughed I saw makis eye twitch. I heard her mutter "it had to be babies" "you have to keep them alive for the time they'll be with you otherwise it will fill the one most love by the baby with dispair" 

the bear let out a loud laugh "good luck" with that he disappeared there was a loud Poff and where the bear had been sitting there were now 16 little babies.

 One of them started crying loudly soon the others were too. Kurumi was the first to pick up a baby the baby let out loud cries Kurumi started to rock it back a forth "hey hey shhh it's ok" she lightly muttered to the baby. She was definitely in her element soon everyone was getting babies and trying to quietly get them to sleep.