⋆˚⋆୨୧ 021

Meanwhile,Somewhere in Japan

Meanwhile,
Somewhere in Japan..

Third Person's POV

"Ran, where is Rindou?"

The boss of Bonten suddenly asked, halting his subordinates from tending to his work. Ran lifted up his head and flashed a small smile for the short man.

"He is occupied taking care of his lover. But rest assured, Boss. I'm filling in for him today." Ran reassured calmly. He was caught off guard by the fact Manjiro would actually care to ask regarding Rindou.

"...you can just say he is sick. No need to lie." Manjiro was dismayed by Ran's bluff. Why would this older Haitani tell such lies to his own boss?

"Boss... I wasn't bluffing." Ran convincingly remarked. Where was the lie in his words.

"Ain't no way that manwhore little brother of yours could commit in a serious relationship." Manjiro spit out that fact.

Hearing this, Ran smiled in relief. Ah, it was about that. He was used to such response especially from his other co-workers. No one believed at first when they saw Rindou with (Y/n).

"I'm afraid your assumption turned out false, Boss. It appears my little brother has changed. For the better, in my opinion." Ran proudly exclaimed. He was happy to witness Rindou's relationship with (Y/n).

That lady left a great positive impact in his younger brother's life.

"He is living his best life with his girlfriend." A genuine smile curved on Ran's lips. Manjiro stayed quiet, not really believing in the Haitani.

"Yeah, whatever. I hate that bitch. How dare she dick-shamed me!" Haruchiyo suddenly interrupted in the conversation, his head fuming with discontentment. He was still angry about yesterday's humiliation he went through.

"That was the best part of her. I kinda like that chick. She looks like a cool woman to hang out with." Takeomi , in the other hand, had a positive opinion relating to (Y/n). He must thank her for the new nickname he gained to call Haruchiyo.

"It was your own fault for getting on her nerve. You even showed your whore side. Keep it in your pants, Sanzu." Kakucho nagged the Bonten Number 2 member. Haruchiyo glared dagger at the Number 3.

"I couldn't agree more with Kakucho." Even Hajime, Haruchiyo's close friend, agreed with the statement that obviously used against him. "Koko, what the fuck, man?! You are supposed to be on my side!"

"I don't think anyone wanna take your side, Sanzu." Kanji commented boldly. Since everyone appeared to roast Haruchiyo, he took part in the roasting as well.

"You guys are fucking bullies. I hate all of you. Excluding Mikey." Haruchiyo grunted in annoyance.

Manjiro had been listening to the entire conversation without interrupting. Everyone seemed to support Rindou's girlfriend.