⋆˚⋆୨୧ 038

❗WARNING ❗

❗WARNING ❗

THE CHAPTER AHEAD CONTAINS:

❗BLOOD❗
❗MURDER❗
❗DEATH❗
❗RUTHLESS Y/N❗

PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE STATED CONTENT ❗

READERS' DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At (T/n)'s hideout,Nighttime

At (T/n)'s hideout,
Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

"Open your eyes , Rindou!"

Arian's voice rang in his mind. Rindou parted his eyes open the moment he regained his consciousness. His wrists seemed to be tied with rope on his back. Adjusting his blurry vision to the new surrounding, Rindou glared dagger at (T/n). She was sitting on a chair that resembled a throne from century ago.

She did live for a century. It was obvious.

"He is awake. Guards there, go get Amara. She needs to see this." (T/n) ordered two guards to call Amara. They obediently nodded their heads and left the room.

"You are awake at last. Took you long enough to rise and shine, Haitani."

"You bitch. What the hell are you aiming for?!"

One of the elite vampires guarding (T/n) suddenly pointed his long , sharp nails on Rindou's neck, threatening to end his life. "Mind your language, you foolish mortal." His voice was seething with distaste, irritated by Rindou's rudeness.

" (T/n) was one of the few vampires who knew about my existence as (Y/n)'s mate. She was...someone (Y/n) trusted the most in the past. I have a feeling that (T/n) killed me out envy... She didn't have a really good life, Rindou." Arian uttered the statement in Rindou's head.