⋆˚⋆୨୧ 040

Back to real world,Nighttime

Back to real world,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

Rindou returned to the real world. As soon as his consciousness kicked in back, he looked at his hands. Still holding the silver blade. "Rin!" Ran's voice rang next to his ear as the older brother shook his body. Rindou snapped back to his sense.

"What happened?" Rindou asked. Ran genuinely had no idea as well and just pointed at a figure lying on floor. (T/n) was totally dying, her body gradually dispersed into ashes. Seeing that, Amara sighed in relief. "She is gone. Looks like you destroyed the core of her soul. Great ability you have there, Rindou-sama."

Ran was about to ask as he was confused but Rindou raised his hand, halting his intention. The younger brother hurriedly made his way back to his lover and kneeled down beside you. Your chest was heaving up and down, eyes slowly becoming more lifeless. "(Y/n)... H-Hey, is she okay? You can heal her, right?"

Amara looked up to Rindou, her face written with hesitation. "Supreme Healing isn't my specialty.." she admitted. "To make it more complicated, this poison is a very lethal one-- utterly life-threatening. My healing ability is only stopping the poison from flowing to her heart...and her womb." The last part was whispered to herself. "This poison can only be stopped with a fine-made elixir." She added more.

"B-But, I'm sure she will survive! Her Majesty is strong! She won't let mere poison kill her... I know." Amara was doing her hardest to be optimistic. Though deep down she was immensely anxious of the near future. She didn't want you to die. She missed you. She longed for the day to reunite with you.

Therefore, she would pour all her energy and efforts to keep you alive.

Ran sat next to Amara, his eyes never left your figure. Rindou's lips were quivering in anxiousness. He hung his head low, heart clenching at the thought of you dying. No, he couldn't lose you. Not after what you two had gone through. It was too unfair.

"Hold her hand, Rindou."

Arian eventually spoke up after long moment of silence. Doing as he said, Rindou held your hand in his. You responded by looking at your mate, your half-lid-open eyes staring at him longingly. You really appreciated his gesture. His warmth was comforting you.

At the moment you locked eyes with Rindou, your eyelashes became heavy and fell shut. Seeing this, Amara became panic and frantically strengthened her healing power. "Your Majesty! Stay with us!" She begged. She still could sense the presences of the two new lives in your belly. Your heart was protected from the poison.

So why were you dying?

"(Y/n), don't go, sweetheart." Rindou pleaded, tears pooling in his eyes. He tightened the hold around your hand, your ring colliding with his ring. Ran and Amara were absolutely worried of your life.