Don't leave me!!

Disclaimer
            The things happing in the story is all my imagination.don't took it serious. If your are not comfortable leave this. 😇

Characters :

          ♡ zara
          ♡ jai

Author's pov :
                  Zara and jai were the happy couples, they loved each other for 6 years and got married last year. Everyone will put their finger on their nose looking this cute lovey-dovey couple. They are so understanding and supportive ones.

Zara : nee poye aganuma? (Pout)

Jai : yes baby!! (Nuzzling his nose with her)

Zara : but one month ennala unna pakkama iruka mudiyathu jai!!

Jai : you think I can? ( raising his brows) I too miss you baby!! But just only one month then I'll be all yours.

Zara : ok (sad tone)

Jai : ippadi sonna enaku epadi ponum nu thonum! Sirichikittey sollu

Zara : ok ( fake laughter)

Jai : ada po d!!

They hear the taxi horn sound. Jai took his luggage and load it in the taxi. They jumped into the taxi and rode towards the airport. All they way the car filled with silence. They reached airport, jai complete all his procedure .

Jai : inga paru correct aa time ku sapidanum, don't overwork yourself, bore adicha amma veetula poi iru, na unaku daily morning and evening video call pannuren! Aii! Na solluratha kekuriya d

Zara : haan haan kekuren kekuren!! (Angry tone)

Jai : enna kovama?

Zara : ama!! Kalayanam agi intha 8 months first time nee enna vittutu pora!! Athuvum one month !!

Jai : one month thana poren etho orey adiya...
Zara closed his mouth before he complete.

Zara : apadila ethum sollatha, pathu aa safe aa poitu vaa!!

Jai pulled her by her waist, he hold her neck and bring her close to his face and pecked her lips but Zara start to deepens the kiss. After a passionate kiss they broke the kiss. Jai waved his hands and  make his way to the plane.

Zara : jai!! She shouting his name and ran towards him.
She hugged him tightly and he to hugged her back tightly. She kisses his neck while mumbling I love you!

Zara : put me down once you feel satisfied!

Jai : then forever we will stand like this, I can't get satisfied of you even i spent my whole life with you!!

Zara : ahh!! So cheesy!!

Guard : excuse me!!it's getting late

Jai leave her and said byee to her, Zara look him untill his figure vanish from her view. With a heavy heart she came back to her house, but suddenly she felt dizzy and want to throw up. She ran to restroom. After few minutes she came out and took her phone to check her health tracker, she found that her periods missed. She took a pregnancy test and wait for the result. Slowly it turned it two red strips.

Zara pov :
    I can't believe my own eyes that the meaning of our love is growing inside me. I have to tell this to jai immediately. No!! Let tell him know this as a surprise once he came back here. She called her parents and in laws and informed this good news to them. They all were on cloud nine, she also told them not to tell this to jai. They too agreed with that.

Daily jai called her and talk with her but past 2 weeks he didn't gave her attention, he didn't call or text and dont even pick her call. Rarely he attend and said that he was busy. Zara too believe that. One month rolled, it's the day he return to his home town. Zara and their family also arrived in the airport. The moment Zara saw his she ran and hugged him tightly.