ch12 🍆

I laugh hearing them bang on the door trying to get in. "Give up guys your not getting in." I say they stop banging. Just as soon as I think the coast is clear the door bangs open.

Standing right in front of me is. Steve and Bucky. "Hey guys what are you doing here?" I ask. "Don't hey guys us." Steve said. That was quite a show you put on out there doll." Bucky says.  "Oh you like that?" I question. "Yeah we did but now there's a little problem I think you should fix." Steve says. "Oh really. What problem is that?" I ask. "Oh doll I think you. know what problem." Bucky tells me. I get on my knees and look up at him and Steve. Steve leans over and Whispers something in Bucky's ear. He nods.

"Now doll your going to do everything we tell you right?" Bucky asks. I nod. "Yes sir." I say "good girl.'' Steve says."Now get on the bed." Bucky tells me. I get on the bed. Waiting for my next command. Steve gets next to my head with his cock in hand. "Now suck." He orders. I do as tould and start sucking. Bucky stands at the bottom of the bed. Slowly pulling my shorts and panties off. ''Now doll this might hurt but you'll be ok."He says Slowly pushing in to me." It hurts at first but I just keep sucking Steve's cock. Bucky starts pounding in to me with force. I'm a screaming and moaning mess around Steve's cock.

A little while in they switch Steve pounding me well I suck Bucky's cock Steve is a lot more brutal than Bucky I know I'm not going to be walking right after this for a while. After some time Steve cums in me and Bucky cums down my throat.

After that I get up and go to the shower ant get clean. After my shower  I get dressed and go to the common room.

Once I get to the common room. I see everyone there. I go and cuddled up next to Thor and Loki. "So what are you guys doing?" I ask. "Nothing my queen." Loki tells me. "Sleep my queen you look tired." Thor says. I nod and curl up between him and Loki and go to sleep.