ch19

After my parents visit the other day. I woke up in bed a lone. Steve and Bucky out for a run. I got out of bed and went down stairs.

I went to where Tony keeps the good alcohol and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. Then I went over to the couch and started drinking straight from the bottle.

I had the bottle half way gone before anyone came in. "What are you doing Chloé?" Peter asked. "Drinking. Want some?" I said.

"Chloé are you drunk?" He asked. "Maybe... maybe not. Want to find out." I said.

"Chloé your definitely drunk. Where did you get the alcohol?" He said. I pointed to Tony's alcohol cabinet. "Of course.

Chloé stay right there and don't drink any more. I'm going to get some help." He said walking out of the room. I gave him the thumbs

Up and brought the bottle to my lips again taking another drink. By the time he came back I finshed tha bottle getting ready to start the next.

"Chloé I told you not to drink anymore." Peter said Steve and Bucky next to him. "I didn't see this I'd the same bottle." I say bringing it to my lips. The empty one beside me.

He takes the bottle out of my hand and puts it away. "Hey." I say. "Guys we need to help her." He says to Steve and Bucky.

"Alright back to bed princess." Steve said. All four of us going to my room going back to bed.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short this was a filler chapter. A small idea I had. Anyway here you go enjoy.