xv. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

To say the least, the beach was awkward

To say the least, the beach was awkward. Demetri wasn't even suppose to come, but Hawk had decided last minute to make him come to fix whatever weird energy was going on with him and Lex. Only he decided to play volleyball, which was alarming alone, and she sat alone in the sand next to the cooler.

"Mulligan, send it back." Demetri spoke when the ball hit the net.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk huffed, looking toward Alexa. "You're suppose to be on my team, dude."

"Not feeling it." she shot back. "Stop talking to me!"

"Got it." he tossed his hands up in surrender.

"Water break." Demetri announced, walking toward the cooler Alexa was leaned next to. He cleared his throat. "What are you drinking?"

Alexa looked up at him through her sunglasses. "Alcohol."

"Oh?" he rose his eyebrows. "That's...healthy."

"Mm, yeah, you should try some." she mumbled bitterly, going back to sipping her hydro flask.

"Might just stick to Mr.Pibb." he shook his head in confirmation. "Seems more my style."

"Sure." she said back, keeping her eyes anywhere but on him.

"Lex, Hawk!" Miguel's voice saved her, getting to her feet and brushing sand off the back of her thighs.

"Hey, there's the man." Hawk grinned, walking over first as Alexa was close after. "Maybe you can save me from all this dramatic mess."

"You and Demetri still aren't talking?" Miguel exhaled with a questionable look.

"Not exactly." she mumbled in return. "Why are you so down?"

"It's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam." Hawk spoke as he patted Miguel on the shoulder. "Both of you, Jesus. I feel like i'm suffocating while the two of you just sit in dark corners and cry."

"I don't cry, you bitch." Alexa slapped him in the chest.

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's about sensei." Miguel corrected him immediately.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass." Hawk went on, not letting Miguel finish much of any sentences.

"He taught me a new move last night but was pretty drunk." Alexa was just as bad as Hawk was. "I told Ty, his stupid ass probably went and made a complain on the website like a pussy."

"Would both of you stop?" Miguel huffed in annoyance. "It's about him and Robby Keene."

"Robby Keene?" Alexa frowned her eyebrows. "Is he joining Cobra Kai now?"

"No." Miguel said back with an exhale. "It's worse."

"God, he's definitely his son." Hawk spoke in disbelief as he was typing away on Alexas computer. "Show no mercy, unless it's your kid."