xxiv. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

"What's the matter?" Hawk asked Alexa, seeing her glaring in the middle of lunch

"I could literally kill Yasmine." she spoke honestly, watching her and Demetri, and Moon, gush over his lego set. "Everything about her makes my blood boil."

"So, go do it." he shrugged.

"And get suspended? Ty will freak the fuck out." she explained with a crazy look. "I have a better idea."

"Need a distraction?" he gave her a smirk, getting a nod. Alexa crept onto the other side of the cafeteria, watching as Hawk chunked his soccer ball and crashed through Demetris science project. She kept her distance, but she could hear the two arguing. She waited until Sam stepped in, distracted by telling off Hawk. Then, she struck.

Yasmine gasped loudly when her entire lunch was spilled on her lap, a hand tipping it over as she passed. Alexa sucked in a breath. "Oh, nooo. My bad, Yas."

"You did that on purpose." she gapped in disbelief. "You four eyed freak."

Alexas nose twitched. It struck a different feeling in her. Yasmine hadn't messed with her much since she'd joined karate, meaning her signature insults toward her glasses or physical appearance hadn't been much. Alexa latched onto the back of her head. "What'd you say to me!"

She shoved her head down into Moons tray, smearing the lunch all over her.

"Hey!" Sam grasped her arm, pulling her back.

"What!" Alexa shoved her hard, making her stumble into the table.

Hawk was smarter then she had been, grabbing her arm when he'd seen councilor Blatt walking their way. Sam and Alexa glared at each other from behind Demetri and Hawk, only she'd been distracted by Demetri giving Yasmine a paper towel to wipe her face. She hated it. She hated her. She hated him. She hated everything. She hated herself.

"What's going on over here?" Blatt walked over, getting between the duos.

"I accidentally bumped into Yasmine and she hit her face in Moon lunch. When I tried to apologize, Sam just attacked me." Alexa put on her best sweet voice, her tone gentle and eyes sad.

"Are you kidding?" Sam scoffed in disbelief.

"It's true. I was with her." Hawk reached back, putting his arm around Alexa. "My fault, I distracted her and made her bump into Yasmine."

"What are you talking about? He started it by destroying my science project!" Demetri gapped at the pair in disbelief, pointing backwards toward the destroyed legos.

"That was an accident." Hawk spoke up quickly to councilor Blatt. "You probably shouldn't bring your toys to school anyways."

"I don't want excuses. I just want you all to respect each other." the brunette looked between the group.

"Agree. Fully." Alexa gave her best smile.

"She's right, guys. We should stop the aggression. Micro and macro." Hawk mocked from beside her.

"Oh, give me a break." Sam rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Hey." Blatt warned her. "Consider this a warning, Miss LaRusso. And get these Legos off the ground, someone could get hurt."

"Yeah, Meat." Alexa mocked when she walked away, staring at him. "Someone could get realllly hurt, sweet boy."

"For you pansies, no space is safe." Hawk leaned in closer with a grin, the pair backing off as Alexa took a finger full of the mashed potatoes off Yasmines face.

"What's going on?" Hawk nudged Alexa when he saw she'd been looking down at her phone.

"Ty said he saw Robby Keene." she stared at the screen. "A soup kitchen."

"So? What's it matter?" he shrugged her way.

Alexa met his eye, shaking her head. "It doesn't."

She chunked her phone to the bag, following him down the track. "Still not that good at soccer."

"Don't worry." he yanked the red jersey on her head. "You're on my team for a reason."

She looked over, locking eyes with Demetri as he got his shoes on. Alexa sighed, glancing back at her team, then him again. Her head was blocking the sun, he'd been waiting for her to break the eye contact first. And, she had. Walking away to join the rest of the red team.

"Go mountain lion. Rrr!" Alexa mocked, getting in line and waiting for the blue team. As the whistle blew, Hawk had the ball first, kicking it in her direction. When Alexa had it, she felt a weight toss her down, hitting the ground. "Excuse you."

"Sorry." Sam leaned down near the ear before standing up, kicking it off toward the other team. Alexa stood up quickly, running after her.

"Alexa, wrong goal!" Hawk tried to call for her.

Nate gave a scream, ducking down as Alexa hopped over his body and tackled Sam. The whistle blew as Alexa straddled her, using her head to roll the ball toward the other direction. Hawk got it, head butting Demetri in the process and kicking it toward the goal.Sam rolled Alexa off her, the ball headed their way. The girls shared a competitive look, lunging for it on sync, their legs getting tangled together and hit the ground.

"Ugh!" they both huffed, hitting their heads on each other. Alexa smacked her on the forehead. "You're the devil, LaRusso."

"Right back after you." she huffed, taking her advice and smacking her on the forehead in return.

kylie speaks

even though they hate each
other, i'll always be obsessed
with sam and alexa's dynamic

even though they hate eachother, i'll always be obsessedwith sam and alexa's dynamic