Watchful Tyrion

Tyrion's POV
Wandering the halls of Winterfell I had to admit it was much better than the streets of King’s Landing. It's quiter and doesn't smell so bad. I had spoken with Jon Snow the bastard of Lord Stark in the stables the other night. Running a hand through my curly hair I turned the corner knocking on my brother's chamber door. It takes a few minutes before he opened the door his hair tousled about in a mess. "Brother, what are you doing here?" He questioned with a yawn as I entered his room closing the door and pouring myself some wine. "I saw you last night, the girl with red curly hair."

My brother sat down on the bed running a hand through his hair still half asleep. "You were spying on us?" Shacking my head I slip some of my wine leaning against the table. "No I was simply talking with the bastard Jon Snow. And it just so happened I saw you two run off." Jaime gets to his feet changing into a tunic and trousers grabbing his sword heading for the door. "You're in a hurry whatever for, brother?" I asked finishing my drink following him through the hallway where he ended up standing outside one of the Stark children's chambers. "Do you even know her name?" He glanced down at me answering before the door opened allowing me to be graced with the eldest Stark daughter who smiles. "Juliet, her name is Juliet, brother."

Juliet's POV
Opening my door I see Jaime and a dwarf who I can only guess I'd Tyrion because he has similar looks to Jaime. I curtsye even though I'm dressed in a tunic and trousers with a sword at my hip. My curls braided down my back. "No need for that, my lady. It's nice to meet you, I'm Tyrion." He extended his hand and I shake it with a grin glancing up to his oldet brother too. "It's nice to meet you too, Tyrion. Shall we?" Jaime let's me guide the way since I know where we won't get caught. The place that Arya and her friend go to practice sword training in secret. Drawing my sword Jaime followed slowly raising it to me. "Since your dominant in your right hand like I am. I'll go easy on you at first." He lightly swings for me but I pressed my sword roughly against his. "Don't go easy on me, Lannister. I'm not a damsel in distress."

Jaime pushed away spinning on his feet trying to hit me in the side but I swing my sword hitting his. Stepping back from him I try spinning my sword in my hands but fumbled a little. He lowered his sword, moving my arm gently to bend more. "Just twist your wrist more than your whole arm, Juli." Blinking my eyes quickly I blurted out the question never having anyone give me a nickname. "Juli?" Jaime rubs the back of his neck his cocky demeanor disappeared right before me. "I didn't mean to - I'm sorry Juliet." Putting my sword in its holder I rest my hands on his shoulders making him make eye with me. "I find it cute to be honest." He weakly smiled drawing his sword once more and I draw mine running forward towards him and he ran too having our swords aggressively hit one another. I have to admit he doesn't seem as bad as mother makes him out to be.

Tyrion's POV
Strolling the halls I hault in my tracks hearing the voices of Lord and Lady Stark alongside King Robert talking in the dining room. Pressing my ear up against the door I try and make out the conversation. "Ned, I'm not ready to let her go. Especially when you are leaving to become Hand to him." Lady Stark spoke to her husband who replied back to his wife. "I know Cat darling. But she is old enough for marriage now." King Robert sighs loudly through the door and I started to walk away until he spoke about my family. "Lisen, Ned, Cat. I'm not the one asking for this union. Tywin Lannister is the one who wants an alliance with the North." Pressing my hands on the stone wall near the door I whispered in a growl. "Why, why me!" Needed to know why father would wed me off without telling me. But the king of the seven kingdoms doesn't declare my name. "He wants your eldest to marry his son. He will be stripped of his Ser tilte and marry her. But only if you agree shall she marry Jaime Lannister."

Author note
Tyrion knows about the engagement

What should Juliet name her direwolf?

Comments really appreciated :)