Chapter 2: The Answer

Akari POV:

OMG WHAT DO I SAY, I WAS SUPPOSED TO CONFESS TO HIM, THEN HE DOES THIS NOW I'M A BLUSHING MESS!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, IM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING, I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS DENSE!

I sat there for a moment until I finally squeak out, "you know how long I've been waiting to say that, I love you to!"

I pull him into a kiss. We sat there for a while before Nagisa then pulls away and asks me, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!"

We stand up and I kiss him one more time. Then we hear someone crying behind us, it was Koro-Sensei.

"That was so buetiful," He had said while crying."

"You were spying on us!"

Karma and Nakamura walk out of a bush next to us, with smirks on their faces. "Well then Nagisa who knew you had that in you," Karma said.

"So all of you were spying on us," Nagisa asked.

"Of course we were you two walked away together and we had to follow you, and I'm so glad we did," Nakanura responded.

"Whatever let's just go back to the rest of the group they probably wondering where we are," I suggested, Koro-Sensei was still crying.

Nagisa POV:

We walked towards the rest of the group and they wondered why Koro-Sensei was crying.

"Hey, why is Koro-Sensei crying," Sugino immediately asked.

"Nothing just that Nagisa and Kayano are dating now," Karma said.

We looked and the rest of the group and they just screamed "WHAT!"

"Yeah." I scratched the back of my head. Akari smiled at me sweetly, I blushed

"Congrats man," Sugino said.

"Thanks," I responded.

***Time Skip After The Ruenion Ended***

"See you tomorrow Nagisa!"

"See you tomorrow!" Then Koro-Sensei flew off with her to drop her off. We had planned to meet the next day, it was the weekend and she didn't have filming anything.

***Time Skip Next Day***

It was 11 and our date was 12. I was wondering what I should where something casual or something nice? I picked out something nice. I was completely ready and about to leave. I patted my dog on the head and left.

Kayano POV:

I woke up on time today, thank god, and was getting ready. I decided that I was going to where a nice dress that I used for some movies on the date. We were meeting at the park and we were going to plan the day out from there. Once I was ready I headed off!

***Time Skip At The Park***

"Hey Nagisa," I yelled the moment I saw him.

He looked around and then saw me, "Oh, hey!"

"How are you," I asked with a smile.

"Good, so I was wondering where you wanted to go today?"

"There is this new garden place that just opened then we could go to the zoo!"