Chapter 6: Alone Time, For Now

Saturday afternoon

Nagisa POV:

My gosh that week was tiring, I'm so glad it's over and the weekend. My first full weekend I'm able to spend with Akari, considering Jessica moved in with her boyfriend. Sometimes peace and quiet is enough... until the doorbell rings. I get up and answer it.

"Well hello Nagisa good to see you this fine morning."

"Koro-Sensei what are you doing here?"

"Just came to check on my favorite couple." He snickered at that response, I just scoffed.

"Well Akari is on the couch if you want to talk to her, other than that come on in." I was still tired after getting home from work.

"Who's at the door hun?" I heard Akari ask.

"Well hello there Akari how are you doing?"

"Well if it isn't Koro-Sensei, come on in, you need anything?"

"No dear, I just came to check on you, it's been a bit!"

"Well glad to see you still care."

I sat on the couch next to Akari. It's good to see Koro-Sensei whenever he appears, but it was unexpected today. After a while Koro-Sensei started to close the conversation and head off.

"I was good to see you, you two. I'll see you guys later!"

"We will gladly welcome you anytime you wish!" After Akari said that he headed off. We sat on the couch for a moment before I got up to do something.

"I need to go take a shower I'll be out in a minute." I said groggily.

Akari immediantly responded with, "okay honey see you then, you seem a bit tired sweety, are you okay?"

"I just need to take a shower to relax a bit."

I decided to take a longer shower, I was too tired today to honestly care. While in the shower I heard the door open.

"You need something hun?" I asked

"I just need to grab something." After she grabbed something and put it back, she came back in. She stood there for a moment before I heard the sound a clothes rusting.

"You okay Akari?"

"Oh, yeah I'm just... doing something real quick." I heard footsteps up to the shower curtain before they opened a bit. She peeked through. I immediately moved out of view.

"W-what are you doing Akari!?"

"I kind of need a shower to and you're taking too long." Then she walked in. I turned as red as a tomato and looked away.

"It's okay Nagisa you don't have to cover your eyes." I slowly uncovered them and turned even redder, she just decided to jump in the shower with me all of a sudden. At least she looked red too. No words were said for quite some time because we were too embarrassed to speak, before she said something.

"If this makes you uncomfortable I can get out." She sighed and started exiting the shower I grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back in and looked her in the face.

"I-it's okay you can stay in." She looked at me with a smile. It was a happy one but it had a little extra. Seductive. She pulled me into a kiss before I could say anything. She held me there for a bit before finally letting go.

"W-what was that Akari!?"

She giggled, "a kiss because I love you, now come here." Before I could do anything, again she pulled me into a kiss. She got a little handsy in that moment.

"H-hey are you sure about this." I was a bit worried.

"Of course not, but there is only one way to find out." She pulled me into another kiss.

After we got done... 'showering'. We got out and sat on the couch. We didn't know what to say to each other at the moment because we were way to red to say anything. So we just sat there for a bit.

***Time Skip The Next Day***

Akari POV:

"Ah come on, already!" I yelled.

"What is it?" Nagisa asked.

"I just got the role for an upcoming movie."

"Well that's great! What's wrong?"

"I don't get to spend my time with you!" I pulled him into a kiss, it seems much more normal after what we did yesterday.

"Well it's sad but you'll always have some time off then you can come see me." He smiled at me whilst still holding me.

"Ah, what would I do without you sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too. Anyways when do you start?" He let go of me.

"Two days from now." I sighed.

"Well at least we have tomorrow after I get home from work. Listen I'll take you somewhere nice tomorrow."

"Sounds great, the studios close to hear so I don't need to stay in a hotel, then I can come home to you!" I smiled at him.

***Time Skip At Nagisa's work the Next Day***

Nagisa POV:

"Calm down class, calm down!"

All of students hurried into their seat after I said that. I then started on the lesson, before getting interrupted.

"Hey Mr. Shiota?"

"Yes?"

"I have a question. You seem a tiny bit down today."

"Oh that, my girlfriend has an upcoming project for work and she will be spending a lot of time from home."

"Is she working on a movie?" Another student asked.

"Oh, I forgot you guys had TVS to be honest. Yeah she is working on a movie."

"I still can't believe you started dating an actor. You don't seem like the guy."

I shot him a look that practically said "shut up."

"Enough interupptions we need to get the lesson for the day done winter break is coming up."

After all of my students went home the teachers of my grade had a meeting. Not anything work related just joking around.

"So Nagisa how's your girlfriend." Ms. Sato asked me.

"Oh yeah me and her have been getting on great!" I then mumbled "maybe a little to great."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, anyways she has to go off to work tomorrow because of some recent news."

"Oh is she working on a new movie?"

"Yes she is."

"I find it great to have a co-worker who dates an actor, we get all the details." Everyone laughed at that joke.

After that I realised I needed to go and headed home.

******************************************

I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD. Sorry it took so long to post, I've been busy from school, and with a mixture of running out of ideas and getting bored it took me longer than expected. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and until next time!

PEACE!