Chapter 4: Public

Nagisa POV:

"I'll be right back I'm gonna grab my dog then we can head out," I said.

"Okay see you in a moment," she responded.

I quickly ran up to the room grab my dog and his leash and scurried out of the room.

Akari POV:

While waited for Nagisa to come back someone knocked on the window. I slid it down about an inch to hear him.

"What's someone as pretty as you doing out here?"

"Waited for someone."

"I've got a better car than this why don't you take a ride in mine?"

"I have a better car than this too, what's your point?"

"I'm saying ditch the bozo that just ran off," the man said with a blank face."

"Who you calling bozo," someone said out from behind him.

"You, who else," he said as Nagisa came around the corner.

"I think you might want to reconsider your words."

"Oh, why so."

"This thing right here," Nagisa yanked on his dogs leash. I think the man got a little scared at that, because he scurried away.

"And work on your grammar, god do people not go to school," he put his dog in the back seat and got in the front seat.

"Well you ready to go," I asked him.

"I heard what you said about my car."

"Oh, sorry."

"Heh. Your good let's go," he said while pulling the car out of the parking lot.

***Time Skip At Akari's house***

"We're here," Nagisa said.

"I'll unpack everything in the morning it is getting late," he said right after."

"Okay," I responded.

We walked into the house.

"Oh, your finally back," Jessica exclaimed.

"Yeah," I responded.

Nagisa POV:

I took off my shoes and sat on the couch. Akari sat right beside me and we turned on the news.

"Akari Yukimura the famous actor seen kissing and hanging out with a man on Sunday."

"Seriously, I can't go out for one day and have some privacy," Akari said, while the phone rang. She got up to answer the phone.

"Well I wasn't expecting anybody to see it. Yes, yes we are. I mean I can. You would have to talk to his work he's a teacher and he has to work tomorrow, oh you can talk to them than do it. Fine. Yes I will bring him."

She finally got off the phone.

"What was that," I asked.

"Someone that works with me said the media wants answers and they want me and you to go somewhere together," she responded.

"I have work tomorrow I can't go!"

"Well that's the thing, they said they would call your school and say that you had important business to attend to."

"Well then we are going to need to get some sleep," I suggested.

"Yeah let's go to bed," she responded.

"I'll sleep on the couch," I suggested.

"No, your sleeping with me."

"Okay whatever, Chance come on body let's go to bed." The dog came bolting through the hallway.

We got in bed and turned off the light. I sat there for 30 minutes just laying there until something grabbed me.

"Are you not going to sleep," Akari asked me.

"I could ask you the same thing, but I'm just thinking."

"Well come here," she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you to hun."

She just called me hun. I was blushing but that helped me fall asleep.

***Time Skip In The Morning***

The alarm went off and we both got up.

"Morning Akari."

"Mornin."

"That things in two hours we might want to get up and get ready," I said while getting out of bed and getting dressed.

***Time Skip When They Got To The Media Place***

"Oh god," it was rather obvious I was nervous.

"It's okay honey just follow my lead," she did it again that made me blush, and I was embarrassed.

When we got to the place where they asked a lot of questions and she just answered them off the whim. She was good at this.

"When did you start dating?"

"Saturday."

"What job does he have?"

"He's a teacher," they seemed a little surprised at that answer.

"Can he act?"

"That is something I do not know but he is full of surprises," she hugged me.

"Final question, do you plan on getting married anytime soon," we both blushed at that one it was hard to answer but I decided I would answer this one.

"That's something we will decide on later," Akari seemed surprised when I said that, but she smiled a moment later.

************************************

This is definitely my shortest chapter so far. I have been busy so I had to make this one a bit shorter. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed, until next time. PEACE!