Helping hand

Once I walked in my smile quickly faded at the sight of my stepdad frowning at me. 'Hey' i said trying to break the silence. But no one responded to me 'what so your ignoring me now?' And still no response so I just left to my room and got on my phone. I saw I had a text from jaden and it said 'can u call' so of course I called him.
J: hey
Y: hey today was really fun
J: yeah we should hang out again tomorrow if your free
Y: yeah I am but I have practice from 12- 6
J: JESUS SIX HOURS OF PRACTICE
Y: yeah and then I have to help teach tumbling to a bunch of toddlers so probably like 8
J: ok um we can go to the movies maybe
Y: yeah I'll ask my parents later because there not talking to me right now
J: what do you mean? Why not
Y: there just mad that I almost missed practice
J: that's kinda fucked up
Y: yeah I don't know if there even going to give me a ride tomorrow so I'm probably going to ask Luke
J: well I could always give you a ride
Y: yeah but you've already helped me enough it's fine
J: you sure?
Y: positive
J: well wyd?
Y: nothing just talking to you
J: oh
Y: yeah well I'm going to go shower and go to bed so I'll see you tomorrow
J: are you going to baseball?
Y: no probably not but I'll text you if it changes
J: ok bye
Y: yeah bye
I hung up as I grabbed my stuff and headed to the bathroom. I set my stuff on the counter and made my way downstairs. 'Are you guys giving me a ride to cheer tomorrow and am I going to baseball?' Still no reply 'ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING KIDDING ME, YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING ME BECAUSE I WAS A LITTLE LATE? I STILL MADE IT TO PRACTICE ON TIME AND I DID A GREAT JOB AND YOU GUYS CANT APPRECIATE THAT. IM DONE I DID THAT ALL BY MYSELF AND I CAN GET A RIDE TO CHEER ON MY ONE AND DONT THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE IGNORING ME MEANS IM NOT GOING TO BASEBALL, I DONT NEED YOUR GUYS'S HELP.' I said super angry because I did nothing wrong. Right as I was about to leave I heard 'y/n..' it was my mom, she sounded sad. I turned around to see Chad standing up 'you think you can do everything on your own? You think you don't need us?' There was a long silence and then he said 'then get out..' I stood there in shock. 'what?' I asked surprised. 'You heard me' he said confidently. my eyes started to water as I didn't mean anything I said and then I replied with 'fine' I slowly left to go upstairs and I put my stuff in a bag. I continued walking downstairs and they just watched me leave. I couldn't even look at them. I kept my head down and walked out the door when sam came running up to me. He hugged me and that's when I couldn't take it anymore I burst out crying into his arms. 'I love you' he said. 'I love you too' I replied while slowly letting go and leaving. I walked down the driveway until I was on the road. I had no idea where I was going but I kept walking until I called jaden and he quickly answered.
J: hey I thought you were going to bed *he said with a smile*
Y: yeah um I was going to but I um *i said hesitating to say anything because I was still shocked*
J: what's wrong? *he asked as he noticed I was outside*
Y: um my parents and I got into a fight and they told me to get out and I'm really sorry but I have no where to go and I need a p...
J: I'm on my way *jaden said as he quickly hung up*
He arrived in like 3 minutes. He got out of the car and quickly gave me a hug and I started to cry again. 'I'm so sorry' I said quietly. He pulled out of the hug and looked at me in the eyes 'y/n you have nothing to be sorry about now come on and get in the car' he said smiling. When we were driving to his house he held my hand the whole time and made me tell him what happened. This man has so much power over me and doesn't even know it.