I love you

I woke up to see jaden was still asleep so I quietly got up to take a shower and started walking towards my bedroom door. 'Where you going?' He asked in his deep tired voice. 'to get a shower' I said back. He just nodded and rolled over and went back to bed. I took my shower as one does because I slay and then I got dressed and brushed my hair.

I walked back into my room to see jaden scrolling on his phone

I walked back into my room to see jaden scrolling on his phone. He looked over at me and looked surprised 'what are you wearing?' He asked. My smile quickly faded and I said 'do you think it's too much?'. 'No you look fucking amazing' he said standing up and walking over to me. He pulled me in and hugged me. I was a little shocked but continued to hug him back. We stayed in that position for about 5 minutes before Chad walked in. We quickly pulled away from each other as Chad looked confused 'jaden when did you get here?' He asked. 'Last night' Jaden replied scared that he was going to get in trouble. 'Oh cool well did you bring your stuff for the game?' Chad quickly said. 'Wait you guys have a game today?' I quickly interrupted. 'Yeah but no I didn't bring my stuff I was going to go home first' jaden said to Chad. 'Ok well breakfast is ready downstairs  if you want some' he said walking out. Jaden looked to me 'why didn't you tell me you had a game' I asked concerned. 'I don't know it's not that big of a deal' he said walking away. 'oh' I said hesitant. Did he not want to be here or something? And why didn't he tell me? 'you should come' he said looking at me. 'really? Ok bet' I said happily. 'When is it' I said again. '12' he said quietly. 'Hey are you okay I said walking over to the side of the bed he was sitting one 'yeah fine I just gtg' he said getting up and walking out. I didn't know what to say or do. He just left. Why do I even like him? I said to myself but in reality I could name a thousand reasons why. 'Hey kiddo get dressed we're leaving in 15 minutes' he said popping into my room. 'But the game is in 2 hours' I replied frustrated. 'We have to warm up' he said with an attitude. I got up and changed because there was no way I was wearing this to the game.

I put this on real quick and walked downstairs to see Chad staring at me

I put this on real quick and walked downstairs to see Chad staring at me. 'Ready' he said aggregated 'yeah ig' I replied. We got in the car and the whole entire car ride all I thought about was Jaden. He didn't seem fine at all. And the way he just left pissed me off. I am so done with him. We got to the field and I got out of the car and walked to the top of the bleachers so I was the farthest away from him as possible. I looked down to see him already staring at me, he smiled at me but I just looked away. I was still pissed off.  The game was about to start and the crowd was packed. I just stayed on my phone the whole entire time and didn't look up. Eventually the game ended and there were only a few people left. I was putting my stuff in the car when jaden came up to me. 'Hey are you okay y/n' he asked seeming sad. 'Yeah fine' i said not looking at him. 'We need to talk' he said quietly. 'About?' I asked him seeming frustrated. 'Listen I know your mad but please let me explain.' He said trying to get my attention. 'Why would I be mad' I said still not meeting his eyes. He banged on the car and said 'god damnit y/n will you just look at me for five fucking seconds I just want to tell you something and your all pissed because I didn't say goodbye to you'. I was frantic by him yelling but I said 'you think I'm mad because you didn't say bye? I'm mad because your obviously not okay and you think that you can't trust me enough to tell me!'. Our eyes met as he looked like he was about to cry 'you want to know everything? you think you need to know everything?! fine here it is, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I CANT GO A SINGLE FUCKING DAY WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT YOU AND I KNOW YOU DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU BUT I DIDNT WANT TO LOSE YOU SO I TOLD YOU AT THE PARTY AND YOU GOT DRUNK AND DONT REMEMBER AND IM SORRY IF I HURY YOU AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE THEN I UNDERSTAND' he looked down at the ground and it was quiet. 'Your right jaden I don't want to be friends with you anymore' he quickly looked up at me with tears in his eyes. 'I want to be more than friends' i said as I leaned in to kiss him. He started to kiss me back and he grabbed my face and continued to make out with me before I pulled away. 'Do you mean it?' He asked with a smile. 'Yes jaden I love you' I said with a meaningful voice. Then he pulled me in to kiss him again.