Pool day

Jadens pov:
I woke up the next morning to see y/n still asleep in my arms. She was so pretty with her long h/c hair and her bright e/c eyes. I loved everything she did. I loved her. I have for a while now. Before I met her I wasn't in the best mental spot but when I am with her now I am happy. She really does bring out the best in me. I would do anything for this girl. I don't think she realizes the hold she has on me. I was still cuddling with her until I heard a 'goodmorning' coming from her. She was awake. 'oh good morning, how did you sleep?' I asked. 'amazing' she said with a smile as she just layed there looking into my eyes. She was gorgeous. I wanted to do something with her today, I don't really care what as long as I'm with her. 'wanna go to the pool today?' I asked her still not breaking the contact. 'yeah sure lemme go get ready' she said getting up. What does she think she's doing. 'nooo come back we have time' I said in a whiny voice still tired. I didn't want to let go of her. So she finally agreed and got back in bed with me. And so we layed there for a couple more hours.
Y/n's pov:
After he finally let me get up and go get ready I got into the shower and did what normal people do in the shower ig. I kept thinking about Jaden. He was the sweetest guy ever. He might not seem like it but if you get to know him he cares so much. I hopped out of the shower and put my swimsuit on with jadens hoodie and shorts over it. Then I brushed my hair and did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom to see jaden waiting for me. 'finally your back' he said before pulling me into a hug. 'what's this for?' I said while laughing. 'nothing I just missed you' he said calmly still not letting go. He finally pulled away and said 'ready?'. 'yeah lemme go talk to my mom' I said walking downstairs with Jaden following me. 'Hey mom me and jaden are going to the pool' 'ok bye' she said without even looking at me. This upset me and I think Jaden could tell. But I mean like my mom barely even notices I was there and she didn't say I love you either. Me and Jaden walked to the door while Chad said 'remember what I said y/n'. Literally shut the fuck up. I didn't say anything and just walked out. Me and Jaden got in the car and he started driving. 'Hey you okay?' He asked with a concerned face. I could tell he really cared.
Jadens pov:
Y/n was acting really strange. I mean I get it her mom didn't say I love you to her. What the fuck is wrong with her. I mean no offense to her mom but like if I had the chance I would say I love you 1000 times. But I didn't want to make it akward between us so I didn't say anything. I looked over at her to see she looked like she was about to cry. 'Hey you okay?' I asked her. She looked at me with loving eyes and said 'yeah of course' with a smile. 'What was Chad talking about?' I said because I was truly wondering. 'Oh I don't know' she said looking out the window again. I could tell she was lying but I didn't want to say anything to hurt her so I just grabbed her hand and kissed it. She smiled but didn't want me to see it. We continued to hold hands the rest of the car ride.
(Time skip still in jadens pov)
We arrived at the pool and it was about 12 pm but surprisingly not a lot of people here. We walked in and started getting undressed. All I had to do was take my shirt off and then I did a backflip into the pool. 'showoff' y/n said scoffing at me and turning around. But then she surprised me and came running to the pool and jumped in right next to me. I was soaked in water. Not funny.
Y/n's pov:
I jumped in the pool right next to him so all the water would splash on him. I thought it was hilarious but obviously he didn't. I came up from the water smiling to see jaden looking at me with love in his eyes. He was so hot. How am I so lucky? He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him still not looking away from my eyes. Then he gently kissed me on the lips. But that turned into another make out session. It went on for about 30 seconds before some dumbass kids jumped in right next to us causing us to pull out. 'god damit' he said looking pissed. 'Don't worry it's fine' I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side of the pool. Then he picked me up AGAIN JUST LIKE LAST TIME WE WERE HERE and put me on the edge. He stood in between my legs and grabbed my hips and started to kiss me again. This one was long and passionate. He pulled out and started looking at me in the eyes. 'what' I asked smiling. 'I love you' he said looking into my eyes still not looking away.