Im sorry

New people: Caleb (gay bestriend since forever) and Sarah(childhood bestie)

(Time skip)
It's been 2 days and jaden has been letting me stay at his house and has been taking me to practice. I decided it was time to go home and try to apologize to my parents. Jaden drove me over and when we got there he said 'call me if you need anything' and I nodded I walked inside to see my mom standing there worried. And I went up and hugged her. 'I'm so sorry..' I said hoping she would forgive me. 'No dont say that I'm sorry y/n i didn't want to make you leave but Chad said it was for the best and i was really stupid, I just wanted to make sure your okay' she said while crying. 'No mom don't worry it's okay' I walked upstairs to my room to calm jaden and say I was okay when I saw Chad standing in the hallway staring at me. 'I um-' I said but before I could finish he pulled me in for a hug 'come here kid' he looked like he was about to cry. 'I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything I said and I hope you can forgive me' he said pulling away and looking at me. 'Of course I forgive you' I said smiling. 'Okay well come downstairs at 6 we're gonna take you out to dinner you must be starving' he said. 'actually I was at jadens I was fine' i said reassuring him. 'God I love that kid' he said laughing and walking away. I walked into my room and layed on my bed it was about 4 pm. 'Hey everything's good and thankyou for everything' I texted him and right after that I got a text from one of my close friends named Caleb 'hey we haven't talked in forever girl, and I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party with me and Sarah tonight.' I quickly responded 'yeah of course what time?' '11 pm I'll come and pick you up' he said. 'Yeah okay see you then' I responded. I'm honestly really happy we are going because I haven't talked to them since before cheer season started and this will really help us go back to the way it used to be. We used to always go to party's and it was great. I went downstairs to tell my mom I was going. 'Hey mom Caleb is picking me up at 11 to go to a party' I said 'Caleb omg no way I haven't seen him in forever, when he gets here he better come say hi to me' I laughed and said 'ok'. I grabbed a smoothie out of the fridge and sat down at the table and watched TikTok when Luke came down. 'Hey shithead' he said with a grin 'shut the fuck up asshole' I responded. Jaden started calling me so I answered and put my phone against the paper towel holder so he could see me.
J: hey wyd?
Y: nothing just drinking a smoothie
J: lucky
J: so are you free tonight?
Y: actually no I'm going to a party with my friend Caleb
J: oh um ok cool
Y: why?
J: nothing just bored
Y: you should come it's at jakes house
J: um actually I have things planned
Y: oh um ok *I was kind of upset because he just completely blew me off*
J: I have to go *he immediately hung up*

'Wtf..' I said quietly to myself. I mean who does that like is he jealous I'm hanging out with someone besides him. That's so narcissistic. Anyways I have other things to worry about. I walked up to my room to find something to wear and I found the perfect dress.

I put this on and walked downstairs to wait for Caleb

I put this on and walked downstairs to wait for Caleb. 'Wow honey you look great' my mom complemented me 'thanks mom'. 'Dude your gonna get pregnant in that' 'Shut the fuck up Luke' I said pissed. He just started laughing. Caleb came up and knocked on the door. I opened it and my mom came running up to him 'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD' she screamed as she hugged him. 'Hey alyssa i missed you so much' he laughed. 'Yeah I don't think she missed you at all' i said sarcastically as everyone started laughing. Me and Caleb headed out the door as we heard 'bye Caleb' and 'don't get pregnant'. We got in the car and drove to jakes house.