Zeke x F! Reader

WARNING: SMUT
lmfao first time writing smut so don't judge pls -

      "Y/n." Zeke , My boyfreind of 1 year , called for me "yes honey?" I said over the phone , "Where are you?!? I'm worried sick!!" I couldn't blame him , this traffic was something else "I'm so sorry I'm about 10 minutes away , traffic is a pain in the ass right now." Probably because it was 5:00 IN THE AFTERNOON!! "Yknow , I have a surprise for you when I get home. Hurry. Up." I sighed , very audibly , I was about to speak when he hung up "well then. I guess I'll hurry."

                               TIME-SKIP

I finally got home , Zeke probably was worried bc it's been about 30 minutes. I got my keys out and unlocked the door , just to find Zeke standing right In front of the door with a , well I can't really explain , a mischievous grin , "well hello there , y/n" his voice was , quite , seductive which made a light tint of pink on my cheeks appear, how dare he 😠 he knows what that voice does to Me. "Hello babe , I'm sorry it took so long , but , what's with that face?" I was very confused , he chuckled. "Come here sweetheart" he then continued to KISS MY FACE OFF , or that's what it felt like , I must have of been so distracted with those 'sweet sweet' kisses that I didn't realize we were already in the bedroom. "You know , I was waiting sooooo long , your in for a treat tonight , I'm super tense from this job I have" i couldn't blame him , his job looked very stressful , but me , hahaha , I was an average barista worker who , somehow , ended up with a rich , blonde haired , hunk of man. But before I knew it my shirt and pants were off , leaving me and him in our underclothes , I could clearly see the , girth looking boner he had *wink , wink* "he got off of me and stood near my entrance, "suck me off." He said demandingly , I hesitated, but then got on my knees , I pulled his boxers off , his big , girth cock slapping his stomach , I continued to bring his cock in my mouth and licked the tip , earning a quiet groan from him, I then completely, well not quite, deep throated him , putting my hands on the part I couldn't fit , I guess he wasn't that pleased because he then COMPLETELY put his dick in my mouth. I gaged on the impact but I just continued to suck him off , his tip hitting the back in my throat , a couple minutes in he pulled out of my mouth , he then proceeded to pick my up , THROW ME ON THE BED , and ripped my bra and panties off , of course they were SOAKED. "Already wet , I haven't even done anything yet , you just sucked me off. " he chuckled, I was as red as a cherry , but then , he pumped two fingers in and out of my core , I let out a series of moans , until he pulled out , my cum all over his his index and middle , he chuckled before licking my cum off of them. "Oh sweetie, you taste so good, but I think where done here." He got off of me , I was getting up , my legs shaking , but I could still stand , I cleaned myself off and got a clean pair of panties and Zeke handed me one of his shirts and I put it on and cuddle in bed with him. That was amazing.

3/20/22
Words : 592
   Hopefully this wasn't to bad lmfao , my tiktok is @ kuchelll so you can comment on one of my videos for tips abt smut!

                     Don't forget to eat and drink <3
                                        - M