Reiner x Reader

This was requested
Probably gonna be bad bc I can't write 😻😻

FLUFF , SOME SMUTT

"UGHHH" I yelled into your pillow "I miss him SO MUCHHH!!" It's true , I did miss my boyfriend, he was out on a mission , at the devils Island , paradis. Not only was he gone , also your friends , Bertolt Hoover , And Zeke Jaeger , he's been gone for , tbh I've lost count , he asked me out when me were 12 , but the day after , he was gone , I miss him so much.

.TIMESKIP.

The day I heard the ship from paradis was coming back , I stood out there all day waiting. "Y/n come onnn" your friend Porco galliard called out. "NOT UNTIL I SEE HIM AGAIN!!" you yelled , he was clearly close to you because you could hear the wind move when he cringed because of how loud you were being.

.TIMESKIP.

2 hours have passed by , it's probably 7:00 , but I don't care , even though, I felt as I was about to pass out , I didn't give up. *Boat horn* , that probably woke you up. "huh..Huh! THE BOATS HERE!!" I screeched , That must've woken porco because he groaned and sat up. The next thing you know everyone was finding there parents or grandparents , you however was finding your boyfriend , you didn't think he would forget you , but boy where you wrong. "REINER!!" You called out he looked your way but he look confused , you walked up to him " I missed you so much.." you hugged him but he didn't hug back "Reiner?.." you looked at him , he still looked confused until "Y/n?! OH MY GOODNESS Y/N!" He picked you up and proceeded to kiss your lips very tenderly , he looked different , a stuble of a beard , but still so breathtaking. "I missed you to , I almost couldn't recognize you , you look so much more...sexy." That made me blush mostly because it's been a while since someone complimented me , I smile so wide , I thought my jaw would drop off! " Oh Reiner sweetheart"
You recognize that voice , it's Reiner mom! "Oh my gosh, mom!" He cried out , they hugged and talked , " you go with your girlfriend now dear" She said. Reiner smiled and went back to me "let's go to your place , I don't want my mom to walk in on us doing something" he winked , I was as pink as a cherry blossom!

.TIMESKIP.

We finally got to my place , he put his bags down on my hanger I have "Lets go up to my room!" I said , Reiner nodded in agreement. We got up to my room and I was expecting a kiss or to but , it was something more , he pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately while unbuttoning my shirt , I gave into him , and before I knew it , I was in my bra and panties and him , fumbling with his belt , I helped him take it off and when he got it off , I was planning to let him do that but he brought my hands down back to his pants , I quickly got the message and brought his pants down "suck." He said , I quickly got on my knees , I don't know what he was thinking , but I quickly started deep throating him , his tip hitting the back of my throat , he groaned out , I smirked and started using my hands for the spots I couldn't reach , that just made him more exciting but then he pulled out , " sorry baby I forgot , I need to go to a meeting" I frowned but he brought his hands to my cheeks and cupped them "well finish later tonight " he said while chuckling.

Idk if that was good but lmfao

I'm not good at smut

Words: 627

3/20/22