Pieck x F! Reader x Porco

FLUFF
I'll try my best lmfao

          "Uhhhhh" I groaned, getting out of bed. "Well hello sleepy-head!" My girlfriend pieck , of 3 years giggled. "Morning Baby." Your other s/o said , porco also boyfriend of 3 years said. "Morning guys." My words slurred. I cant remember what happened last night. "I know your probably wondering what happened yesterday" pieck said "oh wow , you read my mind" I said sarcastically while smiling , sitting on the side of the bed , indicating that I'm listening. Pieck was about to speak , but then porco answered to for her "You blacked out , we tried to tell you not to drink so much." He sighed a sarcastic sigh , because he knows , he drank much too. "I was going to say that!"Pieck butted in , she continued talking about what happend "You cant even say anything pokko! You got quite drunk to! But you got more drunk y/n." She chuckled , so did porco , but then he spoke up "Hey pieck! Didn't I tell you not to call me that!"
I struggled to hold my laugh in , but when pieck spoke , I started cackling "Last might you said you 'oh so lovedddd that nickname'." She laughed , porco , obviously upset , huffed and said " whatever , I'm going to the festival , with pieck and the kids , you can come if you want to." I quickly got up and dressed. " meet ya there " I yelled as they where already walking out the door.

                                   .TIMESKIP.

We were all walking through town , when the kids found some food stands , but they had no money , they gave me , porco , Pieck and Reiner puppy eyes , Reiner sighed "alright , but you guys!" he pointed to me , and the two others " are paying for yourselves." He all shook our heads in agreement.

                                  .TIMESKIP.

     We ended up using Reiner money , but he swore to us if we didn't pay him back he'll steal money from us. I was worn out , so was all the kids , porco had me on his shoulder , Reiner dragging gabi and falco , and zofia helping udo, I think I was half asleep until a certain Someone giggled , I knew who it was , it was Pieck. "Oh y/n! I didn't know you could get worn out by food" she giggled again , I smiled "yeah , I'm also kind of shocked " porco said , but I'm sure they ment well.  

THIS WAS SO SHORT LMFAO

Words:392
Pls go to my tiktok for some tips! <33
3/20/22