Yandere! Bertolt Hoover x F! reader

Cant believe I'm doing this I've never done a yandere

WARNING: possessive, tied up , dominance , (kinda) forced loving

       I can't believe, me the one and only , y/n , who knew everything that was going on and where she was at all times...didn't know where She was. "What the..where am I?" I felt sore , in the stomach and head , like someone punched me and beat me up , badly. You heard a low voice , you couldn't make out what it said , or who it was , but it got closer and you heard it "oh my dear y/n!! Your awake , my sweetheart it's been a couple days!" Wait..A COUPLE DAYS?!? I was extremely confused , not know what to do you spoke in a low voice , right above a whisper "w-who are you? l-let me go , p-please.." the unknown figure chuckled , very un-amused by your question , that just made you more confused , my body heated up , I was seriously getting flustered? 'Goddamit y/n! GET IT TOGETHER' you thought , the figure was about to speak again , until.. I made its voice out "w-wait , BERTOLT?!? WHAT THE HELL! GET ME OUT!!" I screamed , I felt him move away , I was raged filled that one of my best friends had kidnapped you? "Woah , hey y/n , keep speaking to me like that , I'll put a gag in your mouth." I where shocked , but still not finished with my protest , about to speak , I gasped , feeling something against my mouth. 'a gag. he wasn't kidding.'  I thought. "Listen to me y/n ," he said in a soft voice "please , let me do this , for you." He said , i couldn't see , with the , whatever was covering my head just made it worse , I want to see what he's going to do. I felt stinging on my neck , he was.. love biting me , which made it worse because he didn't ask for my consent , muffles screams came from out my mouth , I was pissed , but I'm the verge of tears , I couldn't handle this. Being forced to be lovers , I wasn't best with relationships. "Hold on sweetheart! I'll be right back!" it only took about 2 minutes for him to come back but it felt like hours. "Let's go to the mess hall. And , remember we are lovers." tHe unlocked the cuffs around my ankles and wrists , taking the blind fold off , I was fighting back until "Y/n. Stop struggling or I'll whip you." I froze. Whip me? He was demanding. I obeyed not wanting to get hurt physically. Because I was already hurt mentally.

    "Hey guys!" Bert said , I was next to him holding his hand , cracking a fake smile. "Woah! Looks like Bert and y/n are getting freaky!" Reiner said , Bert chuckled, I giggled. Of course i didn't mean it but that joke was actually funny. Bert whispered in my ear "remember, we.are.LOVERS." He said , sending shivers down my spine when his breath reached my neck and on my ear.

      We finished eating , Bert took me back to his dorm , I was not smiling anymore (so broken /j)
I didn't know what to expect , but what I got when we unlocked his door and got into his room , was unexpected.

   Words:544

Haha like the cliffhanger I gave you? This wasn't the best but I tried , I'm not good at writing yandere.