Bio

Name: Izuku Sung

Age: 18

Quirk: Shadow Monarch

Likes: Hero's (more to come)

Dislikes: AFO (more to come)

Abilities

Immense Strength: As the third Shadow Monarch, Izuku possesses tremendous physical strength. Much more so then his predecessor.

Immense Durability: Izuku is incredibly resilient to physical damage.

Immense Speed: Izuku is incredibly fast and can move at speeds so great that most opponents are unable to track his movements.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Izuku is able to heal his injuries at far greater speeds than normal humans can. His healing abilities also accelerate exponentially when he sleeps. When his full potential is reached its possible to regenerate lost limbs.

Accelerated Development: Izuku's most astonishing ability is his explosive growth rate, a power unlike any other in the world. Not only does he grow stronger with every battle, but the boost in strength he receives with each victory is tremendous.

Armor Creation: By concentrating his powers around himself, Izuku can generate jet-black armor onto his body.

Stealth: Izuki is able to camouflage with his surroundings and hide all traces of presence, essentially turning himself invisible.

Bloodlust: Izuku is able to intimidate a target into submission by releasing his aura the weaker the opponent the bigger the impact.

Quicksilver: Izuku is able to increase his speed by 30% for a short burst. This combined with his already ridiculous speed can bring him to the speed of sound.

Mutilation: Izuku is able to rip a target to shreds with his daggers.

Dagger Rush: Izuku barrages a target with his daggers from all directions.

Ruler's Authority: Izuku is able to move and control objects via telekinesis.

Dragon's Fear: Izuku is able to release a shout from his soul that drives anyone weaker than him into a state of intense despair and panic.

Shadow Extraction: Izuku is able to extract shadows from the corpses of his enemies and add them to his army using the word ARISE.

Shadow Preservation: Izuku is able to preserve his shadows in storage and monitor them by perceiving their senses.

Shadow Exchange: Izuku is able to use shadows as portals to travel vast distances in an instant.

Monarch's Domain: Izuku is able to buff the strength of all of his active shadows by 50% in battle.

Domain Expansion: an advanced barrier technique. It constructs the user's innate domain inside a barrier infused with their energy and soul. Within a domain expansion, Izuku's techniques are improved and any that are activated are guaranteed to hit.

(I need a name any suggestions are appreciated)

That's it for the bio for now depending on how things go first chapter should be outfitter today or tomorrow if I missed anything such as abilities or there is something you would like me to add let me know

-Secret out