4.

My head hurt like hell. It felt like someone kept beating a gong right next to my ear and it was making my head pulse. I let out a loud groan and turned over to the other side, pulling a pillow over my head. Yeah, that does not help either.

With all the energy I could muster, I sat up, placing my head in my hands. It felt ridiculously heavy and ugh, I needed something for this pain because what in the actual fuck was this. I tried not to groan as I got out of the bed. I needed to brush and maybe shower. My mouth tasted like I had eaten a disgusting mixture of bugs and I felt so dirty.

I reached for the first door I could find and prayed. Hoped that it was the bathroom. I pulled down the door handle and pushed, mentally cheering when the door revealed a large en suite bathroom. The lights were on but it was like they had been set on dim. I stumbled over to the large white porcelain bowl and turned on the tap. I splashed my face with warm water a couple of times. Beside the basin, there was a brand new toothbrush in its pack and toothpaste as well. It takes me a ridiculous amount of time to tear open the back and an even longer amount of time to brush.

I tore off my clothes and my pants, and headed for the large shower stall. I pressed the button for warm and let out a loud sigh when the water kissed my skin. I felt a lot better. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and washed my hair. After the shampoo came the conditioner and then I finally washed myself off with shower gel and a new loofah.

I did not really need to think about what had happened yesterday. I remember clear as day. It was one of my best and worst traits. I knew where I was. And it was really nice that he had set these brand new items for me.

There was a white robe hanging behind the bathroom door. I took it off and pulled it on. I was tying the little rope when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

The door to the room is pushed open and Zavien walks in. He was in a white button up shirt, gold cufflinks on his wrists. He had on form fitting black pants and a Hublot watch wrapped around his wrist. He was holding a bottle of water and a sachet of. . .painkillers.

"Good morning. . ." Zavien said as he walked into the room. He places the item he brought on the bedside table before turning to me. "Are you okay?"

"I would be a hundred percent better when I take the painkillers."

"Alright." Zavien said and then he headed right for the door. He, however, stops when my stomach lets out a loud grumble. Loud enough for Zavien to hear. He paused and then after a second, he turned around.

"You can come downstairs after dressing up. I'll make breakfast." Zavien said and then he was gone. I sat on the bed and stared at the door. I didn't even want to touch my phone yet. I had no friend checking up on me. And I was pretty sure I had just missed my morning shift. I should probably just head straight home.

After breakfast though.

My tummy made another loud sound at the thought of food. After drying off, I snooped about the room. Almost all the drawers were empty and even the closet. However, there was a set of clothes resting in there and they had their tags on. My own clothes were nowhere to be found and I would rather eat a raw onion than wear a robe all around this castle. What if it falls off or a light breeze blows it up?

So yeah, I grabbed the plain black shirt and pulled it on. Underneath the folded shirt, was also black underwear, still with a tag. I slipped on the boxers and the black pants as well. It was a bit too long and I had to roll it up a little so it could rest on my ankles.

I left my hair to air dry. There hadn't been a comb for me to use.

I grabbed the painkiller but left the bottle of water. It would be better if I used the meds after I had eaten something first. When I walked out of the room, my eyes widened. The interior of the castle was decorated to match our time. The floors were marble, there long cream curtains, lights embedded in the walls and in the ceilings. The walls were made of stone and I couldn't help but touch it.