|What it would look like dating chris|

Chris is the most caring human being on earth. He loves taking care of you when you are sick. He absolutely loves it when you play with his hair.

He'll always wants to make sure that you are okay. He definitely wants have kids in the future with you. When I say that he never wants to let you go I mean that he never ever wants to let go.

He will take you out on cute dates once in a while. Some of the dates he has taken you on so for is a walk on the beach, picnic at the park, movies, dinner at your favorite restaurant, and the state fair. Yeah he can be romantic when he wants to be.

He loves cuddles. He will want to cuddle you all day if he could. They make him feel safe knowing that he is going to be with you forever.

As for you. You really loves his kisses just like he loves yours. His kisses makes you feel like that you are on cloud 9. And being in his arms makes you to never let him go.

He can be clingy sometimes but that doesn't stop you from loving him why you may ask well let me tell you. When he is being clingy you think it's cute. It is the type of clingy to give you butterflies if you know what I am saying.

And before I ended this off he is the type of person to cheer you up when you are feeling down. He will always try to come up with a scenario and thinks it will make you laugh or smile surprisingly they always work on you.

Nick can be requested if wanted. Thought that I would throw it out there