chapter 61

When Wen Run arrived at the Songhai Palace, it was past zero. He opened the door well and went in, but accidentally found a dim light coming from the study, put down the suitcase, and looked over gently, it turned out that Ye Hansheng was still working overtime in the study.

He was a little angry, angry that this person always said goodnight to him early, but turned his head and put down his phone and continued to work overtime. It is simply a violation of yang and yin.

Warm and light, ready to go in and catch a move.

Sneaking to the back of Ye Hansheng, Wen Run was about to startle him, but found that Ye Hansheng had fallen asleep with his arm supported. The outstretched hand suddenly stiffened, Wen Run's heart pulled, and turned to his front, and he saw Ye Hansheng bending his fingers to support his temple, his eyes closed tightly, and there was a faint blackness under his eyes. The computer in front of him was still on, and there were various data reports on the documents. The igniting sprout that Wen Run had just risen became distressed again.

Reaching out and gently touching the sharp eyebrows of the man, Wen Run was about to wake him up and let him go to sleep, but he was caught in her arms by a pair of powerful arms.

"It's not that you don't need to worry about me, why are you back?" Ye Hansheng had just woke up, his voice was still a little dumb, low and low as if with a small hook, and every word was hooked on Wenrun's heart.

Wen Run held his chest back a bit, pinched his mouth with fingers and asked the teacher, "If you don't come back, I don't know if you work overtime until late every day."

The cold and handsome President Ye was forced to puck up the duckling's beak, and when he heard his annoyed questioning, a smile appeared in his eyes. He headed forward, touched Wenrun's forehead with his pouted duckling, and said vaguely: "Just...today..."

It was also bad luck that Wen Run caught him on the spot.

Wen Run doesn't believe what he said, but is reluctant to continue to criticize the man's gaze. After all, Ye Hansheng is busy taking care of so many things. He can't help, but he will be annoyed that he is not paying attention to his body. .

Released his hand, touched the blackness under his eyes, and said warmly and dullly: "I always hurt myself like this, and I will suffer when I get older. Then I won't care about you."

He looked like anger and resentment, but his words vaguely described a beautiful future with both of them. Ye Hansheng's heart was hot, and he pinched his waist with both hands and picked him up, let him sit on his body and kiss him tenderly and cherished.

After a long time, he gasped and said, "That won't work, no matter how old you are, you have to control me."

Wenrun puffed up and poked his fingers on his chiseled cheeks. Snorted softly. I always felt that this person was cold and serious before, but now I feel more and more like a disobedient older child who has to worry about it all the time.

Ye Hansheng knew his mistake and corrected it, held his hand and kissed him, guaranteeing: "This is the last time, eh?"

Wen Run was happy now, stretched her eyebrows, got down from his legs, and pushed him to the bedroom, "Then go to rest now."

Where did Ye Hansheng dare to say "no", and with a soft "um", he pushed himself back to the second bedroom.

There are just more people at home, which seems to have added a lot of excitement out of thin air. It was obviously a quiet night, but Ye Hansheng was lying on the bed, watching him give himself some essential oils after he was busy, only felt that the holes in the past were filled up again because of his absence.