chapter 52

Listening to his words, Wen Run pursed his lips, feeling a little sweet, but still insisted on his own ideas. Ye Hansheng wanted to be nice to him, and of course he wanted to do something for Ye Hansheng. He endured his shyness and retorted in a small voice: "But I also want to make money for you."

Most of Star Territory's shares are in Ye Hansheng's hands, and it is not an exaggeration to say that one person is dominant. In the business field, Wen Run knew that she couldn't help him much, and all she could think of was filming well and making more money for Star Territory.

Anyway, the star field belonged to Ye Hansheng, rounding up, also made money for Ye Hansheng.

He looked earnestly, his eyes sparkling and he looked at Ye Hansheng with a little expectation, like some kind of little animal trying to prove himself. Ye Hansheng looked at him, and suddenly felt a little itchy fingers, and wanted to scratch his chin, maybe he It will also squint like a cat and make a nice purr.

With a dissatisfied glance at Zheng Xuan who was in the way, Ye Hansheng resisted the impulse, did not brush his expectation, and said softly, "Okay, I will listen to you." After he finished speaking, he corrected it again, "But It should be for us to make money."

Wenrun's eyes opened slightly, and his smile just burst, and his face was flushed by the sentence behind him. The shallow dimples opened on his reddish cheeks, making people want to scratch his chin even more.

Zheng Xuan on one side felt deeply that he should not be on the table, but should be at the bottom of the table.

He coughed, and said dissatisfied: "This is a bright day, and it's business."

Don't start flirting with a disagreement, do you respect the agent?

Don't use the agent as a bad person!

The thin-skinned Wenrun smiled embarrassedly, and didn't dare to look at Ye Han's voice again. Ye Hansheng didn't care about this. The couple who just pierced the window paper together were at a time when the love and affection were inseparable, especially when he managed to coax the apex person into his arms. Both of them were really busy, and he couldn't wait to tie Wen Run to his side twenty-four hours. Seeing that he was going back to the city in the afternoon, he just wanted to hurry up and be alone with Wenrun. However, Zheng Xuan didn't wince, and he followed up to say something serious.

The elder Ye Hansheng pulled his face and knocked on the table with a bad look, "Say something soon." He narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Don't think I won't have a chance to find a supplement in the future."

Zheng Xuan immediately realized his hidden threat, gritted his teeth, and quickly said to Wen Run: "Jinling Terrace" is about to be broadcast, you remember to go to Weibo, don't forget to forward the interaction."

"Jinling Terrace" is scheduled to start broadcasting in early May, and it has been in the past few days.

Wen Run nodded and noted that the interaction between the actors during the play was also to better publicize the play. Zheng Xuan was afraid that he would be dazzled by love and forgot about it.

After the explanation, Zheng Xuan rolled himself wisely, and only Wen Run and Ye Hansheng were left.

"Go shopping again?" Ye Hansheng approached him, and finally couldn't help but scratch his chin.

He moved quickly, scratched slightly and quickly withdrew his hand. Wen Run reacted slowly for a while, looked at him suspiciously, and then subconsciously reached out and touched where he had scratched.

It really looked like a silly cat, Ye Hansheng thought.

Holding his hand, Ye Hansheng changed back to a serious look, and said with a smile: "There is still half a day, where else do you want to see?"