chapter 21

Shen Muxun thought a lot in his mind, but seeing Wen Run's dazed expression, he wondered if he was thinking too much. Wenrun has a simple personality, and he will not lie to them because of this, indicating that he does not know anything about the house. But the company will not give such a good house to an entertainer who has just had a little spark for no reason. It's like Jinwu Cangjiao.

Looking at Wenrun who is still thinking about the future with Lu Zhan, his eyebrows are crooked and the smile in his eyes is pure. Obviously he did not think too much about the house. Shen Muxun can only press his doubts. In the end, he didn't tell the two of his guesses, and only continued to drink.

Since Li Song left Star Territory, he and Lu Zhan have changed new agents. The new agent is much more reliable than Li Song. After finishing the "Jin Ling Terrace" scene, he immediately took two more to him. Endorsement and a new drama, and Lu Zhan participated in an outdoor reality show, and the response was very good. So in fact, the three of them are very busy now, and it is actually very rare to get together to eat, drink and chat like they are now.

After the three people got together once, they started to be busy again.

As soon as New Year's Day is over, Wen Run will join the team when "Zhe Ji" is started.

The film and television base is in S city, and Wenrun went to the hotel to repair it one day in advance. He didn't expect to meet Xie Yupan when he arrived in the hotel lobby. They are all old acquaintances. Xie Yupan smiled and approached him as soon as he saw him, "I have been waiting for you for a long time. You used to cook for me. Today I will take you to eat delicious food!"

Wen Run only recently learned that the heroine of "Zhang Ji" had decided Xie Yupan, and the two have a good relationship in "Farming". After knowing that there would be cooperation, I would often chat on WeChat. Before this time, Xie Yupan asked him when he would arrive. Wenrun would usually arrive early. I didn't expect Xie Yupan to wait here in advance.

"It's not good for us to go out like this?" Wen Run hesitated. There are many fans and reporters squatting on the film base. He is afraid of going out and causing trouble.

Xie Yupan is not afraid. She has been here a few times and is familiar with the neighborhood. She blinked and said, "Don't worry, you won't be discovered."

What she said was so vowed that Wen Run believed it. At the moment the two put on sunglasses and masks, and at Xie Yupan's instigation, they left their assistants and drove out secretly.

Xie Yupan didn't deceive anyone. She was very familiar with the neighborhood. She drove on the small roads that were specially selected for driving. After turning around, she stopped in front of a very elegantly decorated private restaurant.

Because the film and television base in S City is famous for its large residences, in addition to the crew to film and set, many tourists also come here to visit and play, so the restaurants and hotels near the film and television base are mostly exquisite antique buildings.

The "Mei Garden" Xie Yu picked up was directly used to rebuild an old house with three entrances. Meiyuan is located in the innermost alley, and the environment is quiet. Because it only accepts reservations and only accepts ten tables of guests a day, the gate looks a little deserted. But this is convenient for Wen Run and Xie Yupan.

The two got out of the car and did not take off their sunglasses and masks. Although they covered most of their faces, they had extraordinary temperaments. The waiters had received many celebrities. They were not surprised when they saw it. After Xie Yupan reported the box number , Lead them over.

Passing through the front corridor and hanging flower door, the two walked to the backyard box under the leadership of the waiter. Xie Yupanzheng whispered and Wen Run whispered how difficult it is to determine the location here. Wen Run listened with a side face, and neither of them noticed the heavy gaze on the other side of the corridor.