n i n e t e e n

"What are we going to do about this?! Now everyone knows you cheated!" Wooyoung started pacing back and forth.

"Not really- The pictures don't show us doing anything more than friendly. It's not that bad..."

"Show me the damn pictures!" Pulling up the pictures, San handed Wooyoung his phone, only for him to view the pictures of them holding hands walking out together. "How isn't this bad in your opinion?!"

"Well, cause I already have a cover story!" San smiled cheekily.

"This must've happened so many times before for you to have a cover story already..."

"Something like that, anyways, sit down." Rolling his eyes, Wooyoung did as told, as San told him what they had to do. Obviously, there was a lot of bickering, but in the end, he finally managed to make Wooyoung agree.

+++

After their long discussion over the plan, San got up to leave, but then turned back to Wooyoung as if he forgot something. "What is it now?"

"We might have to exchange numbers since you know, I'm going to have to see you a lot more now."

Wooyoung groaned, "my phone's right there, put your number and go!"

"What about yours?" San asked, making his way to where Wooyoung pointed, looking around for the device.

"I'm pretty sure you can find it in the phone too, if not I'll just text you..." Wooyoung slumped back, hating how his life had turned around in just one night.

"Oh yeah found it, let me just type it in." San typed up his number to Wooyoung's phone before typing up Wooyoung's on his, now ready to bid his goodbyes. "Okay, done. See you soon, Wooyoung~"

"Yeah, just close the door behind you," he said boredly, hearing the sound of the door click before screaming into a nearby pillow.

"Oh, sorry- I forgot my jacket. You can... resume to your screaming." San said, walking back in to retrieve his blazer, then once out the door, he heard Wooyoung's loud screams again. "He really needs some sound proof walls, Jesus."

+++

San made his way to his office, getting ready to get started, before his secretary walked in, after knocking on the door, and informing him of his fiancée's visit. With a roll of his eyes, he dismissed his secretary with the message to let her in.

"Choi San! What the fuck were you doing last night with Wooyoung?" She stated once she entered the room, her eyes were brimmed with tears as she looked at the man on the table.

Instantly on his feet, he marched forward ready to implement step one of the plan. "Baby, baby, baby, relax. Nothing of the sort happened, you know I'm smitten with you~"

"That doesn't answer my question, San."

"Fine," he sighed, "you really wanna know?" She nodded firmly, as the tears were starting to sting. "I wanted to do a surprise for you, and who knows you better than your ex, hm? We haven't been together enough for me to know," San showcased a small pout.

"Really?" She sniffed, wiping her eyes slightly. "Did he help you?"

"After a while yes, but unfortunately because of the paparazzi, the surprise is canceled, baby. We now have to focus on making the media not believe I was out with someone else..."

"And what do you have in mind?" Jiho felt a shiver run down her spine, not knowing the reason why.

"Well, I could invite Wooyoung to the wedding... as my best man."

"Your best man?? Isn't that too far?" Jiho said worried, since she wasn't ready to face Wooyoung again, let alone that close.

"I need them to believe me and Wooyoung are close, and they don't know about your past with him, okay? This will be just until the wedding, are you fine with that?"

She nodded hesitantly, "I guess so."

"That's my good girl," he pat her head albeit lovingly. "Now, I have some work to finish, I'll see you at your house later tonight~"

"Okay, I'm going to go visit your parents right now anyways."

San grew suspicious, "any reason?"

"Of course, silly! The wedding is in 3 weeks, we have so many things to do!"

"Oh. Right, have fun, love," he sent her a weak smile, as she kissed his cheek, and waved him goodbye.

After she was gone, he sighed, and started his work again, feeling demotivated from being here, but he left yesterday he can't leave today too; but he was his own boss. What was stopping him from leaving today too? Shaking the thought from his mind, he continued to work, signing papers here and there, and reading documents left and right. He grew exhausted quickly, and soon fell asleep on his desk.

+++

a/n: kind of a filler and quite short in my opinion but i felt nice so i'm here to post again ☺️💗