Spicy food episode

{Xingqiu POV}

It was a sunny day and I was going out from my home to head to my usual spot when I want some time alone. On my way, I met Chongyun in front of Wanmin's restaurant, getting a blue popsicle as always. I decided to go greet him, it's not like it was going to take a lot of my time anyways.

-Hello Chongyun !„

I wave at the blue haired boy that turns around to look at me almost instantly after hearing my voice.

-“Oh, Xingqiu, it's you ! I didn't expect to see you here, are you coming to get food at Wanmin's restaurant as well ?„

Now thinking about it, I haven't eaten anything today yet. Maybe spending time with Chongyun will give me another opportunity to prank him ?

-“Yes, you're right ! I'm coming to have a meal here. Wanna share some time with me ?„

Chongyun thought for a few seconds before nodding lightly with a small smile on his face, showing his joy.

-“That would be amazing Xingqiu, I am more than glad to eat with you today„

I was about to reply when my words got cut off by a female voice. Xiangling, the well known chef of the Wanmin's restaurant greeting us from afar.

-“Hello boys ! Coming here to have lunch ?„

Chongyun nods as a yes to the girl. A wide smile appearing on her face.

-“I'll take your orders then, what would you like ?„

I started to think for a few seconds before saying :

-“A plate of sea foods thank you.„

Xiangling nods and looks at Chongyun

-“I'll take cold noodles, with mountain delicacies, thank you Xiangling.„

Xiangling nods and goes cook our orders. Chongyun and I take a seat and wait a little while the food was being prepared. We start talking to each other about a potential evil spirit that Chongyun may have heard about.

About 15 minutes later, Xiangling gives us our orders. We thank her and start eating. I look at Chongyun from the corner of my eyes, he was peacefully eating his food, perfect.

-“Oh, Chongyun, you have something on the corner of mouth„

This was obviously false, but Chongyun looks at me while trying to get the invisible thing away. I grab some of my sea food with a little spice on it with my chopsticks and shove it in Chongyun's mouth suddenly.

His face started to burn red from the spice as I started laughing with all my heart. Chongyun asked desperately for water, which he got. About 10 good minutes later, he was already mad at me, but it wasn't really believable considering how red he was due to the heat.

-“Xingqiu, please never do that again..I hate spice„

He asks politely, which I only reply by a simple head shake, indicating that I won't

-“Why would I stop such funny thing ?„

The exorcist just sighed and finished his food as I did so. What a wonderful day today..