part three 👀

Jake's pov
I couldn't sleep the whole night. Now that y/n knew about Chucky I was afraid he was gonna kill them too, even though chucky said he'll only kill people who deserve it, I couldn't help but think that was a lie. He doesn't have a problem killing people, he does this shit for fun.
While I was trying to fall asleep I got a call from y/n, I quickly tried to look for chucky, thankfully he was still where I last placed him " What are ya looking at me for!? I told ya I'm not gonna kill them" " Yea well how am I supposed to know?" I said getting annoyed. " heyy y/n what's up? Do you need something?" I answered the phone " Hi jake, yea I wa-" y/n got cut off by chucky " Hey why don't you talk to me all sweet like that huh?" Chucky got closer , probably to listen in on the conversation. " oh will you shut up already? Yes y/n what did you start to say?" I said walking away into the bathroom and locking the door " oh yea uhm I wanted to ask if you were free during the weekend maybe? I wanted to hangout at my place since the first time we hung out there was very uhm well glum" they sounded nervous " yea im free" " oh wait, where will you be staying from now on? Have you already moved somewhere?" " yea I've moved in with my aunt and uncle actually" " thats cool, uh anyways ive gotta go cya soon bye bye " before I could say bye back they hung up the phone ' wonder what could be so urgent ?'
" see jake, even they cut the chit chat short" chucky said, somehow in the bathroom now " God damn it chucky! How'd you get in here? How long were you here?! " he honestly scared the living shit out of me " I was here for the whole thing, so why do you like them huh? They seem to have more important things than you right now" I thought about it for a moment but it made no sense " of course they have other things going on, it's not just my life that's been thrown off a cliff right now. They probably have something important to do" it is the only logical option " Yea keep tellin yourself that, but don't say I didn't tell you when they ditch you like everyone else"
No y/n wouldn't do that, they were nice, nothing like anyone else I've met. I mean since the day they talked to me first they showed me nothing but kindness. I decided to not think into it to much and just go to bed, I'll probably start school again tomorrow.
( time skip to morning, still jakes pov)
When I woke up I saw something moving outside my window. I thought it was chucky but he was on my shelf, so I went to check it out. I opened my window to see flowers a cool doll and a card, I brought everything inside and placed it on my shelf. I took the note out and read it:
Dear jake, I know you've been through a lot recently and I wanted to put a smile on your face. The doll I got you is the one that I had ever since I was younger, it always cheered me up. His name is Rocky, you get it? Cause he helped me through the rocky times in life! It probably sounds cheesy but I think its cute, the flowers are some random pretty ones I found. Some of them I just found while I was out in the forest but other ones I bought from the shop.
Hope this made you feel better!
Love you
From y/n
This must be what they were doing last night. Now that I think about it I heard some branches and leaves in the background.
I was actually happy to go to school now,  knowing that there was someone who genuinely cares about me.
I got out of my room with a smile on my face, probably looking like a grinning idiot. Junior also got out of his room and looked at me weird ' whats his problem?'
_________________________________________
Thats it for this chapter, next is gonna be the party. Hope you liked this, I didn't wanna make it too long.
Have a nice day or night where ever you are < 3

Also this is sorta how I imagined the doll to look, you can think of anything tho