part five 🌚

Omg im alive and posting again!? Amazing right?
Anyway I wont bore ya heres the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
During the party I was just chilling around, not really doing much. Parties aren't my cup of tea but it is nice to get out of the house every now and then. ( yknow that like doorway of lexy's house thingy? Youre just kinda sitting there ik sounds weird but stick with it plz 😭) as im sitting there, half asleep might I add. I swear I see a head of red hair run past my legs, like im not off to dream land yet that was a head of red fucking hair 100%.  My mental argument was cut short by a panicked looking Jake "Have you seen chucky?!" He asked holding onto me by my shoulders " uh no-yes? I swear I just saw a bit of red hair just zoom past me right now, and if it was chucky kinda impressive how fast the little guy can run" I said " shit" jake looked down and muttered under his breath , then looked back up at me " help me find him, I can't explain now but he is up to no good at all and I need you to help me find him, please?" He asked " uh yea sure sure why not, I mean chasing after a crazy killer doll, what a party!" I said and wiggled out of Jakes grasp and went off in this maze of a house to find chucky. ' now if I were a killer psycho doll, where would I hide and who would be my victim?' I thought to myself ' I mean there is a bunch of annoying people here but none worth killing, who am I kidding he would kill anyone doesn't matter at all!' I stumbled into a room upstairs, probably lexy's room and saw her smoking somethin. " yo" I said , I know how cool of me " what are you doing here?" She said very rudely " uh damn okay I was here to inform you that a small ass 2'4 psycho killer doll is on its way to kill you and wanted to get ya outta here but oh well, seems like you wanna die " I say shrugging my shoulders and turning around " what the fuck?" I heard her kinda chuckle " girl I might be creative but to make something like that up on the spot and lie to you while I look you straight in the eye, I don't think Im that good" out behind the curtain came chucky surprise surprise who would've thought. Lexy got scared and dropped her whatever the fuck she was smoking not interested in that stuff and started a fire. Seems like chucky wasn't going for me, at least until now lexy was fighting off the doll and I decided to help her once he put her in a choke hold. I grabbed the doll from behind his head just turned around to look at me, then he looked at the knife, jumped out of my hands took and and tried going for lexy again. " honestly you're such a pain in the ass" I say as I separate him from lexy and push lexy out the room. " thank you chucky for making this party more eventful than before, but really? Killing someone? Not cool dude." I said while struggling to keep his hand with the knife away from my face all while getting away from the fire. " THAT was my chance Y/N and you blew it! Jake would have wanted that bitch Lexy gone and you know it!" " OH SHUT UP" I said kicking him as hard as I can towards the fire. Seems like that wasn't hard enough and chucky ended up cutting my arm a bit before falling down to my legs, that small motherfucker stabbed my leg " AGHH YOU STUPID WHORE" I yell in pain as I stand up kicking him into the fire, this time successfully. I tried going for the door but everything up until this moment caught up to me and I passes out.
(Time skip 👀)
I woke up in a hospital, whew dodged a bullet right there. As my vision gets better I look to my left and see Jake " Jake!" I didn't realize just how dehydrated I was until I tried to speak. Started coughing like a dying person , it was a mix of laughing and coughing. Jake laughed a bit too and got me a water bottle. I just gave him a thumbs up deciding not to speak until I drink the water. " Lexy told me what happened during the party" I spat out my water " please tell me she didn't make it all about her, cause I was a badass for those couple of minutes" Jake chuckled and said " nono nothing like that, she actually wants to thank you. But that's less important, are you alright? Seems like chucky really got you." Jakes voice sounded worried " YUpP, better than ever" my voice cracked mid talking dude, how embarrassing. I just looked down a d put my head in my hands from the embarrassment. " WAIT!" I exclaimed and with that Jake looked alarmed and practically jumped " Did you get hurt?!" I ask taking his hands in my and checking them along with his face. He tensed up when I took a closer look at his face " uh n-no no im fine I didn't get hurt at all" he said with a shaky voice " Alright, if you say so" I said slowing laying back down in my bed still maintaining eye contact. " oh by the way, do I have anything important to do right now? I kinda feel sleepy, but if you need me for anything sleep can wait yknow?" I said " Uh no, not that I know of, you can rest up you need it right now alright? If you need anything call me."  Jake said getting up
Jake's p.o.v.
While on my way out of Y/N's room I felt arms wrap around me suddenly. I eased into the embrace after a bit and looked behind me, I faced forward fully and hugged Y/n back " sorry if I scared ya I really missed you hugs " they said while looking up at me. I smiled, but it was the first genuine smile since I got into this hospital. I looked down only to see Y/n's ankle bleeding, my eyes went wide and so did Y/n's after they looked down at what caught my eye. I picked them up and carried them to their bed " Alright you just stay here, alright Y/n? I'll go get a nurse." With that I left and got a nurse for them and checked up on Davon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for this chapter hope ya liked it, most likely updating tmr again.
Have a good night, day whatever time it is when you read this. You are great and don't anyone tell you otherwise c:
Author outtt ✌