part four🙊

Your pov
I couldn't think of anything to wear to the party, I didn't want the most basic devil or angel typa stuff, but I wanted something cool. Oh also not to over dress.
So I stayed in front of my wardrobe for a good half an hour thinking of what to wear, a piece of clothing caught my eye and I got an idea for the costume it was a yellow raincoat. I got that and some jeans black shirt and the rest ( im kinda lazy to name everything ). Now the only part left to do is the makeup, I still had about and hour and a half to go so I should be just fine.

 Now the only part left to do is the makeup, I still had about and hour and a half to go so I should be just fine

This is what the finished product looked like. Honestly I was proud of it, but a tiny problem was that I could barely see anything. While trying to see if everything was in its place in my mirror I got a call from devon " Heyo!" I answer the phone cheerfully " Hey y/n where are you? Are you coming?" Devon asked " Oh yea yea I am im ready I think I'll head out now" " Ah alright, also check with jake if he's coming as well" " Alright , will do! Cya at the party Devon" " Cya".
Jakes house wasn't far from mine, I actually had to pass it in order to get to the party so that was convenient. While on my way there, taking extra caution in my steps in order to not fall or anything , I bumped into someone and fell down. How ironic! I try and squint and see who I bumped into but I hear a familiar voice " Y/n is that you? " he asks " Ahh Jake I couldn't recognize your face, my eyes are kinda uhm blocked" I said pointing to my makeup " Yea I see that, your costumes cool " " oh my godd thank youuu" I said getting up and hugging him " so are you going to the party? " I asked " Yea actually , not to scare you but chucky escaped and I'm sure that he is going to the party" jake said with all seriousness in his voice " Ha, a party with a doll, also why would he be there? Is there someone he'd be against at the party?" " well there is Lexy" oooh damn it might just get bloody. " Oh also thank you for the gift, it really made me feel better" Jake says " Oh yea that, no problem man, that's what friends are for. Plus I really wanna be of help so anything you need call me alright?" I say looking directly into his eyes " Alright"
_________________________________________
Thats it, a short chapter im sorry. Ill be posting again soon im just kinda sick so I had no motivation but I wanted to post something and not leave this hanging on for dear life
Have a great day or night where ever you are, you are great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise < 3