Glory x Tsunami

AN: Hi guys! This is my very first chapter and I got 35 and 3... I am not a Glornami shipper but for u guys out there, here it goes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsunami flew down to the royal pavilion. This was the first time she had visited the rainforest in at least 6 years. She was happy to meet old friends like Moonwatcher and Kinkajou, but the real reason she was here was for the most important dragon in Pyrrhia, and the most important dragon to her.

Glory. 

The beautiful queen stepped out, her eyes lighting up with joy, as she spotted the seawing princess.

Tsunami loved how Glory's scales glimmered in the sunlight. She loved how her snout and sides of her eyes crinkled up when she was amused. And she especially loved her comebacks. Glory was the only dragon Tsunami had ever thought about, she loved Riptide, but as a brother since Webs was like a father to her. Nobody measured up to Glory though, and she had spent most of her life trying to impress the rainwing. She thought she had a chance with Glory, before she met Deathbringer, that is. 

Deathbringer was the entire source of Tsunami's misery. The second she spotted him, she knew he was trouble. She saw how he looked at Glory. It seemed like the dragon he had just met, was his whole life, and frankly, She couldn't blame him. What made her heart sink, was Glory. She caught the glances of affection Glory gave Deathbringer when he wasn't looking. Tsunami saw, how she hid a small smile whenever he complimented her, and that made her whole life collapse. 

Just then, Glory's dutiful 'bodyguard' stepped out from the shadows. Tsunami forced a smile and greeted them. 

She might love Deathbringer, but I'll always love her.