Finally, one of my hobbies!

As I walking in the stone made room I start you using my nen to know everything about my peers.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-,-.-,-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Nen Ability: Info Style
Kinda like Gyo but when you look at someone you know every single thing about them.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Gon Freecs
Wants to become a hunter to find his father.

"That's Gings son! Wow he was very mysterious but Gon is easy to read like a book!"
I said in my head

Killua Zoldyck
Is hers for some fun and entertainment.

"Lucky! I'm here for freaking training." I muttered. I went through everyone so now I have a advantage. I got here early and I'm tired which is not a surprise.

Where is a good sleeping spot? I saw a corner and walked to it and sat down to sleep.

Time Skip-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-./-

"Ooooo what a hottie she won't know if I just get a little touch." A pervert said. Before he could I was standing up in a blink of an eye.

You dirty, Dirty, DIRTY pervert! As I smack him with a little Ko in my hand.

CRACK!

His jaw broke but he deserved it he had touch 17 people in his 27 years of his disgusting life. I teleported him to the Ashanti Torture Dungeon.

I know someone was watching me, but I'll let this Clown have it's fun.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.
Nen Ability: Super Senses
All senses are enhanced pretty simple definition
-.-.-.-.-,-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hisokas POV:
She has potential but she lacks confidence she needs to find some enter peace, oh how I will LOVE to break such a strong heart!

She walks over to some boys to my next unripe Fruit.

Kannas POV:
Let's try and make some friends I guess! "Hi, my name is Kanna Ashanti what about you 2 boys?"

"Oh I'm Gon and this is Killua nice to meet you Kanna!" We started to chat and had a debate if white chocolate is better than milk chocolate. "

I'm telling you Killua white chocolate is better!" "No! milk chocolate is better!" "Oh, so what your telling me is that your basic chocolate is better than White chocolate?"

"Yeah! I am and what are you going to do about it?" "You have really tested my patience now Killua! You asked for this!"

Just as I was about to jump on him someone interrupted us "Hello, sorry for the delay please follow me I am your first examiner." He said as he turned around and walked. We stopped debating and started to follow him as we chatted more, "Oh my apologies my name is
Satoz." He said.

Wait how is he talking when he doesn't have a mouth..... what kind of Science trick is this?

Soon enough we were running about 100 people have stopped for a break, I could go 5 weeks so this is child's play to me.

I meet 2 other people Leorio and Kurtpika they were some fun people even though Leorio kept looking at my chest that is why he has a red mark on his face now. I swear his antics are going to get us in trouble one day...

I told them I'm going to go ahead and soon I was with Satoz himself and asked him a question "Can I go ahead?" I asked quietly, he nodded and I went Sanic (My friend begged me to do that) speed. I sat down and started to sleep.

I once again sat in a corner and started to sleep a hour later I heard 2 people simultaneously yell.

"I Win!" I heard Gon and Killua say "No I won hey Mr. Satoz who did you see cross first! Asked Gon.

"I'd say it was a tie, and I think number 14 agrees." He said as I nodded my head after his words.

"Them what should we do.......I got it we buy each other's lunches!" Said Gon once again. "Yeah that's a great idea Gon!"

They walked off somewhere and started to chat some more.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Nen Ability: Sonic speed (AKA: Sanic speed)
Loved the show and thought why don't I make his ability mine too?
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-:-:-.-.-:-.-:-:-:-.-

The clown was staring at me again. He should've concealed his bloodlust when he looked at me. Soon enough some people who signed up got here.

Theses weird looking doors opened and saw 2 people I saw some cooking stations then it hit me. "Finally one of my hobbies cooking!" Everyone looked at me "Sorry please excuse me." I said as my face turned bright pink.

This went under some heavy editing! I tried and I'm proud hope you enjoyed this first chapter! And I'd you couldn't tell Kanna is a specialist she conjoured food and and enhanced her senses so it was a bit obvious anyways ima update soon and if I don't really sorry!
Word count is 804. Lew-Chan is out!💜