Time to get my Hands dirty

Some kind of transportation device popped up and down came a old lookin Zuko if he kept his bald head and ponytail style, oh it's the chairmen!

"Ch-Chairmen I was not informed that you would be here!" Said Menchi. "Well a little birdie told me you failed everyone.

Don't you think that's a bit rude?" Said the old knockoff Zuko.

Yes I see, I now understand m-my mistake everyone will have a retake. But someone did pass!" Said Menchi.

"That would be me!" I said and went behind him and whispered "By the way watch where you at looking buddy boy." I said as I stated him down.
He redirected his eyes and said "Alright then I guess we are going to ride in my plane (idk what it's called) where are we going to Menchi?" "To get dream eggs!" she said.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
After the ride and Demonstration
-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I used Bungee Gum a gum I liked as a kid and made a nen Ability of. It has the property's of gum and rubber! And just about when I was about to jump I heard someone whisper in my ear...........

"Names Hisoka Morrow and I would love to fight and break you! I turned around to see who's it was but no one was there....... oh well let's get that egg!
Hisokas POV:
I felt a bit reckless so I gave little Kan-chan a little message!

Kannas POV
I ate my egg and it was delish! But I have a extra wait Lana! I blew a dragon shaped whistle and a baby dragon appeared. "Hiya girl ya hungrey?" I said.

She started to spin around and poof she turned into her Human form she looks like me I have long Brown hair, beautiful green eyes, chocolate skin, and I'm wearing some overralls with a white shirt under it with some white sneakers. Everything else is the same for her she just wearing a blue dress and some black clack shoes.

Some people have mistaken her as my daughter when really she is just a friend. (Dumb Adrien vibes)

"Mhmm! Is that my favorite a dream egg?" she said as her eyes started to sparkle. "Yep and its all yours!"

"Thanks Mom!" It was a tease name since we were commonly mistaken as mother and daughter. "Huhhhhhhhh!" Kurapika, LeOREO, Gon, and Killua said. "You never said you had a daughter!" Said Gon.

Me and Lana laughed "I'm not her daughter I'm her friend and for your intonation I'm not 7 I'm 236 years old!"

They turned white. I was still laughing but the others were frozen "236?" They said as they turned back to normal.

"CanI tell then Kan-Chan?"she asked in my head. "Yeah I trust them Lana."Well I'm a dragon!" She said.

"Wow! wait that's really cool!" Gon and Killua said Kurapika and LeOREO was frozen.

"They'll be fine ima go mess with some people." Said Killua as he started running and Gon followed him to protest.

"I like them so I shall watch over them!" Said Lana "Kay, wanna trick someone!" Lana nodded her head up and down "I went to the Examiners and introduced Lana in a funny way

"Hey guys! Let me introduce my Daughter Lana! Yeah they turned white "Jk Jk she is my friend! Go ahead introduce yourself for real for real."

Time Skip because Lazy af
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-:-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Welcome to trick towers walk round and see what you find!" "Wow the view is great AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I landed on my feet gracefully when I was back with my senses. "I looked around and great Human Dart Borad dude and Clown wanna be Magician guy 2. "Hi my name is Blacker if you could please get a tag and pin that on you please that would be great."

He said as we did what he said. "You each will fight 3 people total." "I wanna get this over with so I'll go first y'all good, great thanks and I guess it's time to get my hands dirty!"
I said not letting them get Word through.

Heyyyy
So sorry. It done with chapter 3!school work has been hold me down but Spring break is close so I might update sooner but ya know I'm LAZY so if I dont I'm sorry! But anyways I gotta go bye y'all!👋 Lay out!
Word Count: 729