Went ham a bit...

Kannas POV:
Three people stood up at the platform and there handcuffs fell off. I immediately activated Info-style a abuser, rapist, human trafficker.

A little bit of blood lust was let out my little adopted brother was abused but that's a sad story for another time in the future. I then activated another nen Ability.

Nen Ability: You feel it 2
When Kannas touches them they all feel the same thing, like if Kannas touchs a person and another if she pinches one person the pain will go to the other too. And if the indent from the nails in there the other person will also have so kinda in a way like Kastros power in a way.

I then touched all three prisoners and used some chains to lock them on the ground for them to make a star shape with there body. I started my little tourture session.

"So you are all some scums aren't you!" I said as I conjured the Bens knife and made a cut mark on one of the Mcbaddies cheek.

It the appeared on the others cheek. "Think about what you did to all those people the pain you made them feel now your going to feel it too. I activated a nen Ability that is inspired by a video
(JUST A MESSAGE TO ET YOU KNOW THAT I DO OT OWN YANDERE SIMULATOR IN ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO USE IT FOR MY STORY!!)

Nen Ability: Ayano Style
My sanity drops down like hers and some of her torture methods take over
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I used special delivery to get a hammer and started to throw and catch it with my finger. 2 seconds later I walk to there feet get ready to use Ko to smash them. "Let's get started shall we!" I said and so let's just say I needed a change of clothes.

30 minutes later....

"AHHHHHHHH! Stop please I'm sorry just st-AHHHHHHHH!" One of the Mcbaddies said

"Me, stop!" Insert that Ayano Aishi laugh "Did YOU ALL stop when your victims pleaded, bowed, cried! NO and you going to feel there pain when you die!

I used special delivery to get chainsaw and slowly but surely sawed there necks till there were 3 decapitated heads in all on the cold sand colored stone floor.

"Wow Wee, felt good to get that all out! Alright I'm done Its y'all's turn." I said but they just started at me shocked.... "Oh by the way Hisoka Morow please stop looking at me and Illumi Zoldyck don't go to hard on Killua, he's a kid let him live a little!" I said.

I went to a corner sat down pulled out my phone and headphones to watch CoryXKenshin

Sorry for the short chap and slow update school has been on my back along with some studying to for tests so pls forgive me, anyway I hope you enjoyed my chapter and you have a Wonder Amazing Spectacular Day! Have a great day or night Loves!
Lew-Chan💜

Word Count: 507