Lets see what unfolds!

Kannas POV:
"Hello my name is Menchi and the is Buhara we are gourmet hunters and we are the Examiners for this phase of the Hunter Exam."

"For this phase you will be cooking, anyway Buhara what is the ingredient the examinees need?"

Haha! You gotta be kidding me I came here to become a hunter not a not some cook!" Agreements popped up everywhere.

This yelling was getting annoying and tick marks are showing up.

"Yo, you see that I think Kannas getting pretty mad!" Said Killua as I started to walk up to the stage where they were sitting.

I yelled as loud as I can, "Every single person in the area shut up!"

Finally silence.

"You all should be ashamed, there just trying to do there job and your making it harder, they are gourmet hunters they go places people dare not to go to get ingredients for all of you. 

They have given you food that you eat today and this is how you treat them!

No that I've given my point if you could please stop being a baby and whining about how you don't want to cook a dish that would be most appreciated or you could just face the Chairmen the leader of the Hunter Organization!" I yelled.

"You may continue Ms. Menchi." I said give if her a sweet smile she smiled back. "Thank Number 14 and everything she said is right she went into detail and she was correct, anyway Buhara what is the specific ingredient?" She said "That will be pork now please go we have to talk to Number 14 in peace please."

Off they went.

"Thank you Number 14!" "Call me Kanna!" "Well Kanna thank you I'm very short tempered so I was going to have a outburst so I thank you!" "No problem Ms. Menchi some people you just need to talk no- yell some sense into them!"

"I'll try that Kanna and also just call me Menchi! You better go so you don't lose time!" "Kay I'll be back! See ya Menchi!"

-.-.-.-,-,-
Time
Skip
-.-.-.-.-.-.-
As I was jumping from branch to branch I found the pigs and activated info style to know the pigs weakness. "Ah the the forehead well let's get some pork!" I said jumping of the branch.

I hit the forehead and it made a deadly squeal as it fell to unconsciousness. Then I hit it on the forehead again with Ko in my fist to make sure it's dead.

I get this to my station as I activated special delivery and teleported myself there too.

I got the pig and cut it up into bite sized cubes, I then start seasoning them and left them to marinate in it. After that I get some potatoes and cut them up too put them with the pork to marinate with it.

Getting a small pot I but some water in it and let it come to a boil I then wash my rice for a few good minutes. After that I let the rice cook and start on my curry.

Seasonings, broth, heating, putting the potatoes and pork in to let cook I start to make a drink to go with it.
-.-.-.-.-.-.
Time Skip
-.-.-.-.,-.-
After the curry was done cooking and the cider was done to I plated it and covered it so nothing could get on it.

5 minutes later we were all done and I was first. "Here I give you a pork curry with potatoes and of course pork, then I have some white rice made and ready, for a drink you have a nice cider."

I said. Everyone looked at me in shocked they didnt do anything fancy like that they roasted their pigs and called it a day. "This is good! You pass!" said Buhara. "Hmmmm the curry needs a bit more seasoning and the rice is actually amazing the potatoes and pork could've cooked a bit long and the cider needs more sizzle. Though over all this is a great dish you pass number 14!" Said Menchi.

"Heck yeah I knew I would pass!" I said as I started jumping up and down.

All the others presented there dishes and failed but me! But I feel something's going to happen,
well let's see what unfolds!

If you were little confused Kannas is born with some ability's so if I dont mention some of the ability's she's doing it's because it's a ability she was born with. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter have a wonderful Day, afternoon, or night Lew-Chan out!💜

Word Count:768