Chapter 5

"Ahh hyung! You come in time! Have a sit first." Seokmin gestured his hand to the chair beside him. They do as he told.

Jisoo slowly turned his head and shut his eyes. Without him knowing both Seungcheol already sit in front of him while Jeonghan beside him. Once again he try to leave.

"Jisoo, I swear to God for the ninth time, sit down. " failed. He smile nervously and sit again. Make himself comfortable.

"Okay both hyung! I want to ask for your permission, can Jisoo stay beside our dorm? The dorm that have rent?" Seokmin give a puppy eyes to both of his hyung. Seungcheol thought for a moment and diverted his eyes to Jeonghan who just shrugged at it. "I don't mind" Jeonghan said.

"Really?" Seokmin look at Jeonghan with excited face and then to Seungcheol, who still on his thought. Suddenly Seungcheol leaned in to Seokmin ears, whisper something. So they discussed just by whisper to each other. Jeonghan sipped on Seokmin coffee while Jisoo looked around the airport. After confirming, Seungcheol sighed and nodded.

"But before that we need to tell the members, should we?" Seungcheol said and let out his phone and call the other members.

***

After a minutes of waiting, finally Jihoon and Soonyoung come together and approached them. Soonyoung who saw Jisoo quickly go to him and gasped. "You! Hi, airplane boy" Soonyoung give a smile. "Airplane boy?" Jeonghan asked cause of curiousity. "Yeah the one who sit beside Dokyeom in the plane earlier." Soonyoung answered.

"Oh so you're the boy!" Jisoo gave a nodded. "Oh! I think I have seen you before. Have we meet before this?" it's impossible for me to meet you before this. It's also impossible for you to still recognize me even we have meet before. "He's a Youtuber, hyung." Seokmin said.

"Oh yeah!! I've watched one of your content!! So you're that 'Joshua Hong'? But why Jisoo?" Jeonghan excitedly said while holding Jisoo hand tightly.

"Uhh yeah yeah, that's me. My name is Joshua Hong Jisoo." you grab my hand tightly, sir. It's hurt. Even my hand is bigger than you but still it's hurt, sir. Jeonghan turned excitedly to Seungcheol and said: "Cheol, look! It's Joshua Hong! IT'S JOSHUA HONG, CHEOL!!!"

"yes, yes don't need to shouted. I'm just in front of you and I heard you. Yeah it's him." Seungcheol release his palm from covering his ears, when Jeonghan started shouting right in front of him just to tell something that he already knew just now when he whispering with Seokmin.

"How can you not recognize him when you watched his video content?" Jihoon asked after take a seat beside Jeonghan. "I'm busy okay. My schedule is full and I don't have time to watch when he uploaded it. Because when I get home after work, I will get my shower and then quickly go to sleep." Jihoon rolled his eyes and Jisoo beside him chuckled. Soonyoung already sit beside Seungcheol.

Soon Jun and Myungho come after receiving a call from the leader. "Hi, guys" Jun quickly take a seat beside Jihoon not notice Jisoo. "Ohh Jun-ah"

Myungho take a seat beside Soonyoung who suddenly gave a 'horanghae' to him, try to annoyed him. Weird. Myungho thought. "Oh hyung-deul, Myungho-ya why not you guys order first." Seungcheol called the waiter and then they order anything they want.

I'm suddenly feel like hang out with idol. Jisoo thought.

Soon after the waiter take their order Vernon and Seungkwan came. Before they take their seat, Seungkwan again take a selfie with Vernon who just follow with it. "Can you at least gave a style? Don't just stand like that, move! This is not a mannequin challenge. Again!" Seungkwan suddenly being emotional. Vernon looked at him with a tired look. This is their 96th time taking a selfie since they land in airport. Every time they walk, Seungkwan will stopped Vernon to take a selfie together. But Vernon being Vernon he is, just stand and don't move.