Chapter 2

It's finally the day Jisoo will fly to Korea without his parents. They're now in front of the airport, Jisoo's parents just want to drop him there and the other he'll settle it himself. Such a nice parents.

He shocked when his parents said they'll just drop him and not accompany him. It's not like he don't know how to do the flight stuff, he know but doesn't his parents want to see for the last time? Or they're plan to visit him in Korea? He remember their conversation earlier before they drove off.

"Jisoo, we can't accompany you, so you need to do everything by yourself" his father said with a wink. Really, dad? He gave a disgusted look, and received a chuckled from his father. Their relationship it's not like father-son or mother-son. They chatted each other like a friend, but they treated each other like a family. Respect each other. Even sometimes they treated each other like a friend.

Then he turned to his mother. "Take care of yourself okay, Jisoo. If anything happens just call me. If you need money just call me. If you need a ear to hear your problem, call me. Don't call your dad, he never serious. To me, okay? Call me!" his mother gave a side glare to her husband and then turned to Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled and said:" Okay, mom. You too take care. Dad, take care of my mom."

"Your mom is my wife." he point his finger to Jisoo then to himself. Jisoo chuckled again. "No 'take care' for me?" he father continued, cross his arm acted like he sulk. "You already grown up, old man." he said playfully.

"Heyyy I'm just 44, that's not old.  Almost 50." his father mumbles the last word but enough for his son and wife to hear. Both of them chuckled. "okay dad, take care too. If you not take care then who want to take care of my mom"

"Right?" his father agreed. He smile and then saw many people at the airport. Why huh? Someone famous will come? Who? He brushed his thought and then he looked at his watch. He gasped before turned to his parents. "Mom, dad I have 30 minutes to go."

"Ouh right, right" his father said. "If you meet Seokmin say to him I said hi" Jisoo and his husband looked at Mrs Hong in disbelief who has a smile on her face. Really mom?

"Go, go" his mother pushed him go after give a kissed and hugged. He gave a last glance and smile before heading inside.

***

Finally he got a seat beside the window in the airplane, high class. It's easy for him to look at the view and not forget to show it to his subscribers. Of course he do a vlog.

There's two empty seat beside him and he didn't gave a fuck who will sit beside him. As long as he got a seat beside the window. But of course being Jisoo is, at the same time he wondered who will sit beside him. Bruhhhh.

He look at the people walk in with a bag at their back. Then, the same shirt people wearing, written 'crew' at the back even male or female. He blank for a while and thinking: are they a family? Heh, it's fun travel with your family. Look at me travel- oh no. Not travel. Study alone. But it's written crew, impossible if they're one family go to travel. Are they stuff? But who— suddenly he saw the very familiar face to him.

Two of them walking towards the seat beside him and hesitate to sit. But after getting a nodded from the people who wearing 'crew' shirt, they sit beside him comfortably.

Jisoo stunned for a moment. Is this even real? Are they even real? Please slapped him or not kick him or anything that can wake him up from this dream. Splash a water will do. This doesn't feels real to him but at the same time it's real. Please be real or not I will not eating for a year after waking up from this dream. He said to himself and gulped.