Chapter 6

They finally arrived at the said place. It's almost afternoon when Jisoo met with the owner of the building to take a rent and settle the payment and  everything. [a/n: I'm sorry I don't know how it works. Never experienced. Please excuse me🙏🏻]

***

Jisoo laid on his bed, new place, new dorm, new bed, everything's new to him. It's a little bit uncomfortable since that is his first time in a new place. But sure he knows he'll get used to it. Well it's better than stay with grandma.

"Oh yeah! My vlog!" He quickly sit up and grabbed his camera and continued vlogging.

A/N: if I writing like this that means Jisoo talking to his camera :)

"Hey guys!! Finally I'm at the new place. Do you guys want me to make a house tour? Say yes! If you say no I'll still do it anyway. Aha! Got you!"

"Okay let's start from here. This is the door where it will connect inside the house. So that we're not going to the other nation. Look at the door! It's so fancy, hoho. Cut that out."

"Okay now as you can see, this things where we will put our shoes. Make sure next time when you come to my house, please put it in the shoes rack. Or not with honor i will shooed you. Thank you."

"But I bet in Korea they already know what to do. So yeah! Okay let's move on. Not from your ex or crush but move on to the next station. I know what you guys thinking."

"This is what we call the kitchen. Do you guys know how they make a word 'kitchen'? Here let me tell you. It's combination between chicken and kitten. Yeah they collab together. So that's how the 'kitchen' word made. Thanks me later. Hahaha I'm kidding. I also don't know how kitchen become kitchen."

"This is a fridge, you're stupid enough if you don't know. Excluding babies. I'm sorry babies if you feel offended watching my vlog, but I said excluding tho. Wait did babies watching my blog? Hahaha. Pabbo Jisoo."

*Jisoo showed everything what they have in the kitchen.

"This is my living room where—

Jisoo word got cut by the knocked on his door. He quickly turned his head and walked towards the door. He opened it and saw Jeonghan and Seokmin bright face.

" Hi Jisoo!" Both of them said and dragged their feet to enter the lad new  dorm.

"Hi both of you."

"Can we enter?" Seokmin asked.

"You already did tho" he replied.

"Oh yeah. Hahaha."

Jeonghan reached out his hand to give Jisoo a food that they buy on the street earlier when they both hang out. "What is this?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh that's kimchi fried rice the other is what Dokyeomie?" Jeonghan turned his head to Seokmin who still his eyes on Jisoo.

"Dokyeomie?" Jeonghan elbow him.

"Huh? What?"

"another food"

"Oh there's tteobokki, ramyeon and mandu" Seokmin said with a smile. Jisoo somehow amazed. "That's a lot. I don't eat that lot. But thank you. I'll enjoy it"

"Right? That's why we came here to eat together with you." Jeonghan said. That's so Yoon Jeonghan. He still the same Yoon Jeonghan I watched on TV or YouTube. Jisoo laughed nervously. "A-hahaha right. Make yourself comfortable here."

Jeonghan and Seokmin sit on the couch while Jisoo will served the food. I'll continued vlogging when they go back to their dorm. Jisoo looked at Jeonghan and Seokmin who are on their phone, sitting on the couch.