Chapter 1

It's finally the day to take the result from their teacher and the one who take Hong Jisoo result is his mother, Hong Vivian. Now, the family is together in the living room, facing Jisoo who had his head lowered and his parents who crossed their arm to chest with a frowned never replace by any smile-- even a small smile after getting the result, staring at their only son.

Jisoo take a glance and then bring his gaze back to the ground, both hand on his laps and biting his lips. The silent is too loud make him uncomfortable.

"Mind to explain, Hong Jisoo?" His parents are the most strict when it comes to his exam results. From him get into elementary school - middle school until now - high school. He already on his last year and after that he will get into college. He already smart why bother to study. Since he elementary school he one of the top student.

It's too silent, he can't take it anymore. So to light up the mood- to avoid the punishment, he look up to his parents and nervously said: "-Ahahah that- that's nothing. I-I study, really hard. I didn't sleep. So you guys can see that's my hard work. So yeah that's the result. I did my best."

His mother narrowed his eyebrow and nodded slowly. "Didn't sleep, huh? As far as I know you sleep after eating dinner until next morning going to school and then when you comeback home, you scrolling your phone, lay down and then come downstairs to eat. That's your hard work?" His mother sharply looking at him after saying that.

So he nervously reply: "That.. That's what you know. The part you don't know, I'm actually focus in class and never miss my eyes from teacher- I mean from the board, and then I never blink when the teacher explain everything. Beside mom, what so important is my result with your life? Study smart not study hard."

"HONG JISOO!" This time his father voice out. Jisoo startled and lowered his head back. "I'm sorry" he mumbles softly.

Mrs Hong took a deep breath before speak: "Jisoo, your result is important to me because you're my son- my only son and I want the best for you. So that you'll not living a hard time in the future. Your future is my priority. I have to worry about that. In the future, you'll take over Hong Corporation. I do this cause I care about you. I love you nah?"

Jisoo just nodded his head while biting his lips. "I'm sorry mom, dad. But I really did well in the exam even I'm not study and just lay down on my bed and scrolling my phone." Joshua mumbles on the last part but enough for his parents to hear. "See? I'm right"

"Yeah yeah you're right. I didn't study. But mom~ I did well don't you think? Even my friends jealous with my result. You see?" Jisoo took the result on his hand and show it to his parents. "My grade scale 3.98. That's because I'm not study. What if I study?"

"Yeah you're right. What if you study? Ain't the result will be more better?" Mr Hong said.

"......" He blinked his eyes as he look at his father. Not long ago he sighed. "Yeah yeah it is"

"okay end of the story. So Jisoo you remember what I said before started being a Youtuber right?" Jisoo sighed again before nodded. "what the punishment?" his mother smile sweetly before said: "You have to stop being a Youtuber or go fly to Korea, study there, and living with your grandma."

Jisoo widen his eyes and quickly shook his head. "No way! Mom~ Just let me do all your chores for a week, sweeping, cleaning, brushing- whatever it is. Just please not that stupid- I mean that kind of punishment. I don't want to stop being a Youtuber but I also don't want living with grandma~ Mom~ Dad~"

Living with his grandma... Sighed. No way! His grandma is more strict than his parents. For sure she not gonna let him relaxing and then when he arrives there, his grandma will ask about his result. Hearing his mother talks is more than enough. He don't need his grandma to do the same things.

Stop being a Youtuber...? There's no fucking way he gonna stop. He almost reached 1M subscribers, why he need to stop? Beside his subscribers like his content. His daily life, daily routine, his love life- which he doesn't has any girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever it is, his dreaming life, his funny life, his fucking life- I mean no!, his next life and his stupid life. They enjoyed watching his content. Even the famous people watching his YouTube. People reacting his funny content. His reaction to his favorite group, seventeen mv or other kpop group. Just why he need to stop because of his so not cool result?

After the silent he finally decide. "Okay fine. I will fly and study and find my love..." he giggles and then stop when his parents glare. "Fine fine. Study there in Korea." except living with grandma. He talk to himself. Living in Korea? He can meet with his favorite group, Seventeen if he lucky. But Seventeen currently in here, America making a tour. Just a tour not a concert. Don't know, maybe taking their breaks. And he also don't know when they'll go back to Korea.

With his parents thought that he include 'living with grandma', nodded satisfaction and smile. "Listen here Jisoo it's not like we stop you find your love there, but study is our priority-"

"it's your priority-" Jisoo cutted his father.

"-It's mom, dad and YOUR priorities! Period."

"Fine fine" Jisoo hissed. His father nodded satisfaction with smile.

"So when I will fly to 'Korea'?" Jisoo calmly asked. "The day after tomorrow" His mom said with smile before continue, "don't worry I already book your ticket" ignore his son shocked face. Not so fast mom.

"No way! I didn't meet Seventeen yet" For him to prepare his luggage just tomorrow is not enough. At least he need 3 days since he too slow. Yeah he need to vlogging and buy things whatsoever. It's surely not enough.

"Did Seventeen want to meet you?" His mom said teasingly.

"......" you're done, you're done. He looked at his mom with flat face.

"Hahaha I'm just kidding. You can meet them in Korea, don't you think? Just if they want. I mean of course, they had scheduled and I'm sure you don't want to disturb them and being stupid sasaeng right?"

"Mom~ I'm not crazy like them. I have my limit as a fans. Isn't dreaming marry or dating them is normal as a fans? Just dreaming. In reality of course we had no chance. If yes then it's lucky for them." Jisoo rolled his eyes.

"Oh? Are you perhaps had dreaming about 'marry or dating' them?" his father asked.

"Hehehe who knows?" Jisoo smile shyly.

"Keep dreaming, okay?" his mom teasing again. "Mom~ whatever. So.. you're not mad anymore?" he carefully asked.

"Since when I'm mad at you? You did great-" again, Jisoo cutted.

"I told you I did great! So-"

"Butttt still, it's not enough and we still not satisfied with your result. You can get more if you study. You know Jisoo?" his mom started again.

"Yeah yeah I know. I get it. Sighed. Okay mom dad I get into my room first?" He get up from the couch while the result on his hand. After getting a nodded from both his parents he bow and walk away. It's his habit to bow to anyone if they want to separate including his family. That's what his parents taught him. [a/n: I didn't say people who not bow is rude. It's just a story. I'm sorry if some people feel offended]
______________________________________

When he get into the room he quickly make a content and tell about his result and about his parents bla bla bla. And lastly he said that his parents love him and whatever.
______________________________________

Okay well I don't have anything to say. Hope you guys enjoy read this chapter 1. Bye see ya in next chapter 👋🏻🤗❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and if- i repeat IF you have time please share.

Bye. ❤️