Grounded

)A/N: lily was the one originally taking you to the concert but she gave kat the tickets because she knew your mum didn't like her)

"YOUR GROUNDED!" Your mom shouted.
"FUCK YOU" you screamed.
You ran upto your room and cried, upset that your mom was being so horrible. She tells you to go out more but when you ask to go out she never let's you out, like now, your friend asked you out to a surprise concert for your birthday in 2 weeks she could only get the tickets now and not on your birthday but you were happy either way.

Your friend rang you to see where you were because you were meant to meet her at the end of your drive. You picked up the phone and heard your friend shout.
"I will kill your mom." She said anger lacing her voice.
"How did you know?" Your curiosity making your mind race with scenarios in your head.
"I heard your mom shout "your grounded and then you scream 'fuck you' " she replied her breathing picking up its pace from her fury.
"It's got so bad my mom has bolted all the windows, and she keeps the key with her at all time. I'm never gonna get out of this place." You sigh in defeat.
"Oh yes you are ill make sure of it let me talk to my mom real quick." She said trying to calm herself down.
"Okay but it won't work I'm tellin' ya" you say tryna convince your friend to give up like you have.
Two minutes later you hear a knock on the door and your mom say
"Oh hello Ruby. What brought you here?" Your mom said delighted to see her friend.
"Hi me and my daughter Katerina were in town I was gonna drop her off at a concert and we were wondering if jenny wanted to go with her cuz we got an extra ticket by accident and it'll give us a chance to catch up." Ruby said kindly.
"I would let her go but I grounded her because she asked to go out with lily and I know she is not a good influence."
Your mom said lying, of course.
"Yeah good point but this is katerina we're talking about. Jenny will be fine with her. You know that and lily is moving to Texas in 3 days so she'll be gone as soon as jennys out of being grounded." Ruby said trying to convince your mom to let you out.
"You do have a point. Fine. Just today, but come home as soon as it ends no diddle-dallying okay." Your mom said firmly.
"We will thank you mom!" You said thanking her.
You and katerina walk out to Ruby's car and open the doors but before you both got in, kat whispered.
"I told you we'd get you out."
" I will never doubt you ever again". You replied.

2 hours later (cuz I'm lazy)

"How much longerrrrr!!" You dragged out bored out of your mind.
"One hour I'm afraid but don't worry it's worth it." Your friend said hopeful
"I hope it is!" You said slightly annoyed at the long wait.