JEALOUSY JEALOUSY

(Mikeys pov at last)

I hate this. I spotted her first, about 3 weeks before frank so as frank marked her I did too. He's gonna hate me but I don't care I fell in love with her as I smelt her blood pumping round her body, the way she talked to me like a human being even though she was scared. I wanted her and still do. I hate the way she talks to frank. She talks to him as if he's hers and she's his. I hate it, just because he marked her first. I know that she will eventually see frank will not want her. He's always marked girls then killed them, even if he did get hurt to the point he wanted to die. The problem is we both know she truly wants him and he truly wants her . But she will see I'm better, so much better. She's mine. All mine!!! Frank can get fucked. I don't care what happens to him. I just want my baby love. My kitty kat. But I know I will never have her. I see her hunger for him. Not like the hunger she has for me. No her hunger for frank is stronger and I will try and allow it but soon enough I might kill him just to have her. I love her. SHE WILL BE MINE!!! Mine to the end. My partner in crime. Wait- Gerards taken a big liking to jen. I can sense she's trouble and no good for Gerard. All I wanna do is make sure my brother is safe but I can't do that without taking Jens life which will kill him too. Geezus, what is this clutch the devil holds on me. I don't want to bring anyone harm but I can't help it. Ever since me and the boys stormed the beach in Normandy and killed. We were only young then sure but I never lost my blood lust, the relieving feeling of taking a life that was never meant to be here. Oh, how I miss those days.