CONCERT

"Eeeee!!!" Kat squealed.
"Huh! What?" You questioned jolting up from your nap.
"We're here you idiot!!" Kat said.
"Omg omg omg!!!" You squealed with kat
"Now you ready for your surprise, bitch?" Kat sassed.
"Are you ready to tell me who the band is?" You questioned
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you who the band is." Kat sassed again.
"Fair enough!" You said
Kat parked the car and you both got out slamming your doors excited to get inside the large building.
"When does it start?" You asked Kat, not recognising the band.
"Should start in a minute." Kat replied.

"Hello fuckers we are my chemical romance!!!" A tall man, with shoulder length black hair and a suit on, shouted down the mic.

1 hour and 25 minutes later (I'm very lazy)

"They were fucking amazing where did you find their music, kat?"
You asked absolutely blown away and outstanded by the music.
"They played in a pub that my mum and dad went to before dad died obviously and dad thought I'd like them so he got mum to ask who they were and they told me and I knew you'd like their type of music." Kat said happy and slightly upset that she had to mention her dead dad.
"You.....your amazing Kat I love you best bitch." You said almost tearing up. See, kat's family are like your second family. You would do anything for them and they would do anything for you. They know what your mum can be like so whenever you didn't want to be at home kats mum would go round and get your mum drunk while kat sneaked you out the house.
"I love you too, bestie boo." Kat said giving you a hug squeezing tightly.

"Awww." A unknown voice cooed