working on forgiveness

Hey everybody it's your girl can you killer with another story sorry it took me so long I had to think about it and I read the story over and I did made some mistakes in the first one but I fix it later

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 working on forgiveness story l//2 page story in play ⏯️
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silas pov

I can't believe she took you outside she wouldn't even do that that's not all best friend while she choose a skeleton of her being back with me I don't understand already she's still complaining about how I didn't understand her but I keep saying angel I don't know what you're talking about we seen my best friend with that skeleton have we going to get rid of them this time maybe you'll either ruined a career or log about them or something.

ANGELS POV

Silas why are you ordering with her in that skeleton besides we let them down the street now we're going to go home and watch some more besides your car is already broken down next to the house never say they ever fill out our car like that skeleton don't get me wrong but I know people who deal with them type of monsters they would let me help me out with this I should get them apart call the spc say the skeleton draw something at me and attacked me or whatever and it's crazy woman protecting the skeleton.

Sails sid Angel listen to me we don't need to call no one I have a plan I'm not jealous of the skeleton she kissed someone on his cheek I even never got a hug from my best friend before and he gets a kiss on his skeleton ghost kiss whatever I don't understand magic maybe we just call it TV show and have them to cancel it for a while I heard she said I'm American idol but Justice gave them their place but what happened to accident happened while they were performing.

Angel sid well that's a good idea I guess but still how we going to pull this off .

Silas sid just do nothing I have a plan when the next time they reform in 2 weeks I will have the scp to get my best friend boy from the skeleton and she won't be happy I'm doing this for both of us where other friends said she'll never call them or text them but I don't care I'm going to help my best friend she needs it after all what are friends for.

Angel sid maybe the trip thing my forgiven them I mean well one of them leave the skeleton to me I don't know what they're doing and I make sure she will never see him again all that lovely day make me disgusted with them why even the government like mustard the surface when they all knows monsters came from hell they running around here right now but a dinosaur plan with a fish and look it's a little kid with clothes eyes playing with both of them that is so weirdo Monday monsters how to play with humans they don't make good friends at all monsters are scary for All humans and she should know it too I'm going to take care of that skeleton who she was talking to don't worry about it the skeleton all to me you can make your friend being friends with you again and and we both getting the trip them both by turning on each other that's a good plan is it not.

Silas sid both of our plans is good but how are we going to get rid of all this mustard against humans most of your fearless and scary and mean in hell should stay there monsters don't deserve kindness humans dessert very dang what must hurt from human all the time I go.

Angel sid um.. so Silas let's go back to the house and tell them we forgive them and we both to work on it for you having this and create our plans to make it come true it should work trust me all my plans do.

Silas sid okay don't listen to you angel the first thing first let's go to the planet get that down remove Daniel just said I plan to see action.

Angel sid so you want me to release this from my stomach.