welcome home

Hello everybody this is your girl Tina killer I'm going to make this part after after till when I get 2:00 on my phone just sit back and wait another slow updates but I want to make it sooner or later you already read his title up in the front so this one is going to be based on the ground underground undertale the ruins and all of that stuff I'm going to release this book I mean this part when I get to 2:00 on my phone just sit back and wait.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody is your girl can you killer I'm back with another story all this story is short the other one's going to be longer than this one okay let's get into it I read the story over and that fits them some of the stuff in there you go and read them over again they're going to be some more chapters coming out I feel creative
_______________________________________

Brandy side sans see I'm happy you probably know about it and nothing can change that in the whole world but looking on TV they looking for both of us if we show up to American got talent well it's going to go down hell actually I don't even know.

Papyrus side me and Madison will be out for a few days we going to go to the service world shop I want you to watch the on the ground don't let no one and answer her out do you understand the rules.

Sans see side yes bro we understand the rules eventually what year old one else.

Papyrus side okay wrong roll 1. don't leave the house don't leave the house meaning don't leave other you know what I mean.

Roll 2. Clean up your area do that make my messes are you make your mess you have to go sleep in hotland is the city on the side of Snowden it's very hot there.

Rules 3 . Don't leave me on the ground no matter what you heard on TV the underground is safe only monsters allowed here but the barrier open so you might be going to get gas this year.

And a family room in the reported one rule 4.

Practice on your dancing.

Keep your hydrogen nice and fresh.

Precious even take you a bath.

Little yard work outside.

Grow some vegetables .

Have fun in the store be on the ground.

Don't go to the park without skin anything around you.

If one of you get tired alert knows all time..

Go to the echo flowers at 8:00.

Cuz you're back home when your phone here is a ring.

Go to sleep early so you have energy to practice your dancing.

And don't forget to have fun.

Brandy and sans see side

Okay we got the rules already wrote down so we won't remember it.

Medicine side darlings wants me to stop it it's all the rules what we just made up read right back keep an eye on the rules.

Return back to this house so when you hear a ring almost cell phone is he important you pick up the call.

And make sure you take lots of naps it's very important I mean you human make sure he says Love enough and don't worry about a little someone you worry about sans see go follow you everywhere a year .

After all this is important to take care of your wifi sans see that is your name after all that we all call you.

Surface third grade he looks away and say please don't use that name.
Maritime. That what brandy calls me all the time ....