practicing at 2:00 a.m.

Hello everybody this is your girl Kenny killer today I'm going to make this about well something else okay I'm just going to make this book right now I mean this part to the story is going to be slow updates but sorry for keeping you waiting check out another chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well don't forget to sleep in a separate rooms in a bed suddenly they hear the door downstairs again and not cart both of them got up at the same time and walked down the stairs.

Sans see pov

I'm not going by the door at this time I think it's my brother turn back and look behind me brandy she was wiping her eyes and yawning she was tired it's been a long day yesterday I look at the clock it said if 2:46 a.m. so I began to walk downstairs want to go to the door not I looked out the window and I'll see my brother in with his girlfriend so the son to open the door for both of them.

When I did my brother Taco me down to the ground and gave me a big old hug and said he missed him and he looks up and seen. Brandy listening behind me on the opposite of the door this fell in the waiting she went to the bathroom downstairs to go brush your teeth and get dressed for our farmers I hope my bro and tell him it's nice to see you again.

Papyrus side  hey brother it's nice to meet you it's been a long time I seen you on TV practicing for your forms and I was saying you missed all sitting a little bit where she had anyway she supposed to be downstairs with you immediately we made a promise she told me she going to get up around this time and I asked her that doesn't look like she's tired so what's your favorite you hang out at the park you went swimming he went jogging or anything.

Sans see  side no papyrus we didn't do that like that we have to deal with her friend I mean what her aunt's friend I don't know he just came over here what his girlfriend night angel he said they're going to get married in the future it's a lot of stuff I don't want to ketchup oh  papyrus .

You can come out and sit on my account she don't mind at all she knows just You to .

Madison  side hello darlings it's nice to see you again but my will my papyrus told me all about you I want to know what she yet the human he was talking about we're not seeing her yet we seen her on TV but we had to make sure she was real.

Sans see side uh... Madison she just went to the restroom she'll be back in for through hours.

Madison side ways to hurry up are we going to be late he had to be on stage again today she's already know that ain't no time to take no breaks it's time to get to work we have to make sure your routines not messing up what I want you to do nothing weird or whatever we just want you to have fun we all dancing and let's see how the judges were looking at you your dancing was off a little bit but we need to work on that and I like the magic surrounding your taking the nieces drinking her up by herself and making bones and later chase after her it was really funny for me but not for the judges that's the reason why they gave you out their place we try to get fresh wipes to to complete our dreams I mean your dreams .

Brandy side I'm so tired right now I don't think I even will walk right now well they waiting for me let me finish whatever I'm doing I'm brush my teeth comb in my hair take a bath really quickly clean it up and doing whatever I'm doing.

I don't have the bathroom I went back upstairs I fall asleep on my bed again but someone came to wake me up said we had to go I said okay here I come we have a practice on that appointments to make sure it's perfectly so perfect suggestions would love us and everyone will know monsters and humans can't get along this is the only white.

If the queen in the room with their hands almost there will be free again but some of the mustard decided to say on the ground for no reason her powers had to say on the ground because medicine and said so so we decided to leave it like that would it go on the ground to see his brother but this is a thing about me I love going back to the ruins but it's so many memories that don't want to remember like the time the papyrus. is almost try to attack me for no reason.