20

20:
Kicked out.

---

Atsumu's P.O.V.

"Tsumu, can you get some creamer at the back?" Akari said as I hummed in reply and went in the back.

It's been three days since the camp and it's actually fun, seeing all yer friends that you haven't seen in months. Spending time together in 3 whole weeks.

Also the training with Sakusa, that is one of the things that can take my mind for a while. Specially that night... And not to mention that every time I'm with Omi... There's this voice at the very back of my head saying... I know him for so long.

I don't know what it meant by it. As much as possible maybe I'll just ignore those for now. After I took some creamer, I went back to Akari and gave it to her.

There's not much costumer here on Wednesday and surprisingly, Omi let me work than being in training with him right now. After all he said and I quote ' You can rest for today, we'll have our training back on Saturday'

Well... Yeah ik he said rest but I choose to work ok? Besides I kinda miss working at Wednesday night. After an hour, we closed the café and went on our way home.

I took a deep breath as the cold breeze brushes on my pale skin. I love how cold it is as how the moon shine so clear on the dark sky.

Unfortunately, I got home very quickly. I sigh as I twisted the knob and opened it. There I saw my mom glaring at me while my dad on a call with someone.

I closed the door behind me as I walk in. I can tell shits about to go down. Everytime both of them are like this waiting for me, things wouldn't be nice.

My mom was about to talk when I interrupted her cause why not.

"What is it that you want?" I asked kind off annoyed.

"Watch that tone young man." Dad said sternly.

"Ah.. no." I said as I walk straight up to my room.

As I opened my door, I saw all my things are gone. Wtf?! I immediately went downstairs and saw my mom smirking at me.

"Where the fuck is my things?" I asked a little irritated.

"There all outside." Dad said as he looked at me unamused.

"Don't worry, we packed them up properly." Mom said, still wearing that annoying smirked.

"Is this yer way of kicking me out right??" I asked getting annoyed.

"Yes. Now get the fuck out of this house. All you did is being a waste of space." Dad said bluntly as he give me those nasty glares.

"Fine! I don't want to stay here any longer any way. Living with you fuckers makes me want to puke." I said.

Suddenly a hand collided with my face. I looked at mom as I glared at her.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you talk to us like that!" She screamed completely pissed.

"And how dare you To fucking slap me?!" I said as I pushed her away in front of me making her fall.

"You fucking piece of shit!"

Dad shouted as he was going to punch me, I easily dodge it as I kicked his leg making him fall down on his knees and kicking his face lastly. He fall down holding his face as both of them look ate shock.

"Do you really think, I don't know how to fucking fight back?? Hah! Well you're fucking wrong!" I said angrily.

"You really are like him! A fucking bastard!" Mom screamed at me as I let out a laugh.