Chapter 6

Third person's POV
Mia grabs some coins and they get back on the wagon. They stop "vault 713" "what's in there Hagrid?" Harry asks as they walk up to it. "Can't tell ya Harry, Hogwarts business, very secret" "stand back" the goblin says. He trances his finger down the door and it opens to a small bag. Hagrid grabs it and looks at the twins "best not mention this to anyone guys" they shake their heads yes. They ride back to the front and leave the bank. They ended up getting their quill's, ink, notebooks and supplies. "We still need our Wand's, animal and wardrobe changes" Harry said "a wand?Well you want Ollivanders,there ain't no place better, why don't you run along there and wait? Mia you'll get your wardrobe while Harry's there then switch,while your in there I got something to do" Hagrid said. The twins looked at each other "ok" Harry went inside while Mia and Hagrid left.

Mia's POV
We arrived to a shop with manikins at the window. "Alright I'll be back, they'll help you from here, I'll come find ya when I'm done" and with that Hagrid left, I went inside slowly. "Hello dear, need some apparel?" A lady asks coming to me "yes please" she takes me over to mirrors and tells me to stand in a certain spot. She takes out measuring tapes and starts measuring around my body. "Hello there" someone says beside me, I jump and turn "hi" I say. "Getting your robes for Hogwarts?" He asks "yeah, you too I see, first time too?" I ask "yes, I'm Draco Malfoy and you are?" He asks. "I'm Mia potter" I say "no way, THE Mia potter?" He gets excited "maybe not THE but yeah I'm here with my brother Harry...sorry didn't need to say that" I mentally face palm myself. The lady starts putting on robes to test if she got the right measurements. "So your THE Mia potter, I'm a huge fan, heard all about you" he says "thanks I guess" I smile "all right my lady all done" I look in the mirror. "Thank you—I reach in my pocket—I don't know how much it is but here" I hand her some coins. "Oh it's too much" she tries to give some back "no, you keep it" "really?" She says with thankfulness "really" I say. "Thank you, thank you my lady" she shakes my hand. Hagrid comes in "ready?" He asks "yeah one sec" I take off my robes and package them. I turn to Draco "I gotta go, guess I'll see you later" "hopefully, bye" "bye" I walk out to Hagrid. We walk back over to Ollivanders, Hagrid taps on the window "Harry! Happy birthday!" I see him holding a owl "wow" Harry says and comes out. "All right Mia go on in, we'll be back after Harry gets his robe" Hagrid says and they walk away. I go in and an old man comes over "Mia potter, should have known you'd come" he goes to the back and grabs a skinny box.He comes and puts it on the desk "test it" he says, I open it and grab the wand, I wave it. Another box slides out of the shelves and comes over and drops on the desk"very well controlled but nope"  he goes to grab another box, I put the current wand down. I grab the next wand and wave, a big gust of wind blows "well well well, we found the one, this wand is special and you'll do wonderful things, very powerful lady" he said. "What do you mean?" I ask "you are already so well controlled, and this wand has a meaning if you look at it" I glance down and see bat carvings all over the handle. "Your mother and father were very powerful, almost as much as you know who, they did extraordinary things"he says "what did you mean? With the wand has meaning?" I ask "couldn't tell ya, hasn't been documented, but it's very powerful" he walks away with that. Hagrid and Harry haven't come so I decided to go back to that place with the animals. I went in and looked at the bats, no one was over here 'huh?', there was only 3 bats 'guess bats aren't popular here, Hagrid did say that'. (What she didn't know was people were staring at her and whispering)

 (What she didn't know was people were staring at her and whispering)

(The one she chose)

I went to the front desk and set her and the cage down. She looked at me weird "5 galleons" she said, I pulled out a bunch of coins "I don't know how much that is" I said, she picked out some coins and said "next". I grabbed the cage with my bat in it and walked out. "A name? For you how about...Hazella?" I ask. The bat shook its head yes. 'Can still talk to bats I see'.