030 ; moaning myrtle

• - - - - - - ☆- - - - - - •

"AGAIN? YOU MEAN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED BEFORE?"

you look to the cauldron in between you all, you were sitting cross legged by hermione, next to ron, who was leaning against a pillar.

"of course. don't you see? lucius malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here." ron looks down, "now he's taught draco how to do it"

"maybe. we'll have to wait for the polyjuice potion to know for sure" hermione shakes a jar with some sort of herb or something in it before opening it and pouring some into the steaming cauldron.

"enlighten me. why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight.. in the middle of the girls' lavatory? don't you think we'll get caught?"

you shrug.

hermione scoffs but smiles anyway, "no. no one ever comes in here" she shakes her head, pouring another liquid of sorts into the potion.

"why?" he says confusedly, you also nod, "yeah, why?"

"moaning myrtle."

you tilt your head, "who?"

but you blink as a ghost girl wearing hogwarts robes and her hair in two pigtails emerges from the stall two behind ron.

"moaning myrtle" hermione says again, eyes directed towards the girl.

harry looks in that direction in shock, "who's moaning myrtle?" ron asks.

"i'm moaning myrtle" the ghost girl shouts in ron's face, you blink.

she flies over hermione's head, above the sinks and turns to look at you all. "i wouldn't expect you to know me." she scoffs, "who would ever talk about ugly, miserable.. moping moaning myrtle?" she squeaks, hiccuping before squealing and flying between you all, into the same stall she came out of, right into the toilet, creating a loud splash as the water goes all over the floor.

you grimace.

"she's a little sensitive" hermione points out, you scratch your head.

• - - - - - - ☆- - - - - - •

short-

words ; 382

date posted ; 23/03/22

©_behindyou_